360 VoG Raid Sometime (Destiny)

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 16:29 (3388 days ago)

My brother and a friend of mine would like to do the Raid. You know, the first one. On Normal; I'm 31, my brother is 26, and my friend is 28. Two Warlocks and a Titan.

I got swept up in a random one-off one and I got to the Templar and two chests in the Gorgon part. I don't know anything past that, and my friend and brother don't know anything period.

Any three people willing to join in?

(I know I've posted this request before and then just kinda disappeared; sorry, I'm intending to follow through on this one.)

360 VoG Raid Sometime

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, December 18, 2014, 17:54 (3388 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

I'm interested and have a RL friend who is also interested. Both maxed Warlocks (I'm lvl30, he's lvl29). Let me know in advance and I might be able to get him in.

360 VoG Raid Sometime

by Up North 65 @, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 19:51 (3388 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

I'd definitely like to run the raid. Hopefully this time there are less hackers taking down XBL.

360 VoG Raid Sometime

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Friday, December 19, 2014, 09:05 (3388 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

Oh, well, this seems a swell outfit. I'll talk with my brother and friend and then it'll just be a matter of working out a time with you all.

Although my brother and I are also Warlocks, so... Yeah that's a thing. My friend's a Titan.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread