Nice crucible run tonight, 360 fella's! (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, December 19, 2014, 21:24 (3409 days ago)

We went 12 straight to close that out. Always fun to win some close ones!

And Husker, it's Christmas! Where's your sense of charity?! Be nicer to those poor bastards!

Nice crucible run tonight, 360 fella's!

by HuskerAlpha, Saturday, December 20, 2014, 09:17 (3408 days ago) @ iconicbanana

And Husker, it's Christmas! Where's your sense of charity?! Be nicer to those poor bastards!

Well, I was using a lower level'd Thorn does that count as being nicer?

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Sunday, December 21, 2014, 07:35 (3408 days ago) @ iconicbanana

You were no slouch either iconicbanana. While you may not have been the top scoring player in many games you usually had one of the highest K/D. I always look a lot better when playing with a full team of 6 in the crucible. :)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Sunday, December 21, 2014, 10:30 (3407 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

You were no slouch either iconicbanana. While you may not have been the top scoring player in many games you usually had one of the highest K/D. I always look a lot better when playing with a full team of 6 in the crucible. :)

Man, you were either trolling the hell out of people with that Pocket Infinity, or trolling them with sniper rifles. It was glorious. You and Husker were just ruining people's days all over the place.

Icebreaker

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Sunday, December 21, 2014, 11:28 (3407 days ago) @ iconicbanana

The icebreaker (fully upgraded) is a great weapon in the Iron Banner. I was one-shotting fools with chest shots. There were a few opponents who could survive that but usually someone else finished them off.

Venus wasn't ready

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Sunday, December 21, 2014, 11:47 (3407 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

The icebreaker (fully upgraded) is a great weapon in the Iron Banner. I was one-shotting fools with chest shots. There were a few opponents who could survive that but usually someone else finished them off.

Seriously. We steam rolled some teams on the shores of time with you and Husker clearing out those control points from distance.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread