A late night date with Crota tonight? [PS4] (Recruitment)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, December 22, 2014, 10:16 (3436 days ago)

I made the mistake of passing out early on Saturday night, so the rest of my raid team had to go on and beat Crota without me. Would anyone be free to help me beat him tonight? I have the checkpoint. I'm happy to cheese him or beat him legit... whatever the group wants to do. I just really want to take him down before the reset.
I'll be on around 12:30am EST. Anyone want to join me?

A late night date with Crota tonight? [PS4]

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, December 22, 2014, 10:23 (3436 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I'm going to be focusing on leveling up my Xbox character(s) tonight, but if I'm still awake and you're needing to fill a slot, let me know and I'll switch over.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, December 22, 2014, 10:45 (3436 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I made the mistake of passing out early on Saturday night, so the rest of my raid team had to go on and beat Crota without me. Would anyone be free to help me beat him tonight? I have the checkpoint. I'm happy to cheese him or beat him legit... whatever the group wants to do. I just really want to take him down before the reset.

Yes. And we're doing it legit :-p

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, December 22, 2014, 11:04 (3436 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Yes. And we're doing it legit :-p

That's what I like to hear :)

Looking foreward to it. Feels like forever since I raided with our usual group.

by HavokBlue, California, Monday, December 22, 2014, 20:20 (3435 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I'm actually home this time if you've got space. I'll jump on a little before 12:30 est.

Whoever is hosting has it set to friends only.

by HavokBlue, California, Monday, December 22, 2014, 21:50 (3435 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Thanks guys!

by HavokBlue, California, Monday, December 22, 2014, 22:49 (3435 days ago) @ HavokBlue
edited by HavokBlue, Monday, December 22, 2014, 22:54

Satisfying to finally see that spooky skeleton go down.

Song of Ir Yut, Light in the Abyss, shader/emblem, 3 shards.

edit: I kind of like how Light in the Abyss looks like the Glass Minuet got corrupted by Hive.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread