Are The Vex A-Holes? (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, December 27, 2014, 09:29 (3414 days ago)

I was playing on A Rising Tide(again) and--I really should've been recording--but I was fighting some Hobgoblins and after I killed them, I turned to one of the Vex gates...just in time to see what I seriously think was a Goblin flipping me off. No grenades were thrown, so it wasn't that...and it wasn't with his gun hand, so...has anyone else seen something like that or was it a hallucination?

I think a Goblin is capable of flipping people off!

Isn't that part of their impulse-melee attack?

by kornman00, Saturday, December 27, 2014, 16:59 (3414 days ago) @ Morpheus

I could have sworn I thought the same thing when they did that attack when you got too close.

I guess they really want you to F off

No, I dun seen it too with my own eye!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, December 27, 2014, 19:32 (3413 days ago) @ kornman00

In the vault of glass, a random Vex (nowhere even remotely near melee range) stopped what he was doing and held out his hand to the side in a weird gesture. It looked like a wave to me, but it may well have been flipping me off... I've never seen that animation since...

On a related note, observe Vex from a distance; they have the weirdest idle animations...

No, I dun seen it too with my own eye!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, December 27, 2014, 20:26 (3413 days ago) @ Korny

Sometimes, then they kill me, the death cam will show me them standing around, sometimes holding up their arms and rotating them, sometimes doing a robot dance.

Vex, man.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread