Gunsmith selling rare fusion rifles (Mon 12-29, 12:40PM PST) (Destiny)

by nico, Monday, December 29, 2014, 12:48 (3412 days ago)

His stock refreshes in just a little over two hours.

This is in case someone has the Pocket Infinity bounty and is looking for rare fusion rifles to dismantle.

Cheers

Nooooooooooo!

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, December 29, 2014, 13:17 (3412 days ago) @ nico

His stock refreshes in just a little over two hours.

This is in case someone has the Pocket Infinity bounty and is looking for rare fusion rifles to dismantle.

Cheers

Damn you work! Damn you!

Nooooooooooo!

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, December 29, 2014, 13:26 (3412 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Yea he was last night as well, finally got my bounty done. Now for Nightfall kills.

Nooooooooooo!

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Monday, December 29, 2014, 13:38 (3412 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

That's a task I've had in my bounties menu for the past month or so. :/ Never can get around to completing it.

Nooooooooooo!

by nico, Monday, December 29, 2014, 14:59 (3412 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

The Nightfall one can be cheesed. Launch the Nightfall, but instead of going into the "instance" of the Nightfall, just wander around. Some critters, notably in caves and indoor passages, will spawn as level 30. Those will count so long as you melt them with a fusion gun.

Nooooooooooo!

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, December 29, 2014, 15:08 (3412 days ago) @ nico

You can also use this same cheese for Eris' nightfall majors/ultras bounty.

PSA

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, December 29, 2014, 17:44 (3412 days ago) @ iconicbanana

For anyone having trouble with the timing, go here and sign up to be notified:

http://isthegunsmithsellingrarefusionrifles.com/

Won't help if you're stuck at work, but at least you'll know when the time has come.

Be aware that due to some past issues the operator had with spam-control policies, you'll only get notified the first time after signing up, and then automatically unsubscribed. So, if you miss that time you'll need to sign up again.

Also, if Twitter works better for you, this account seems to be accurate:

https://twitter.com/GunsmithStock

Gunsmith selling rare fusion rifles (Mon 12-29, 12:40PM PST)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, December 29, 2014, 15:33 (3412 days ago) @ nico

Yeah, that took me weeks when I first had it. Learned my lesson--the next time I saw Rares, I bought like, 15. After that... ;-)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread