I'm back from the Void.... (Destiny)

by Doooskey, Kansas City, MO, Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 11:32 (3411 days ago)

So... You may or may not remember me. I was all over these forums this summer and up to the first month of launch.

I was ground into the ground by the grind (and life got hectic as well), but I have come back. I've been back in since shortly after the Dark Below released and I like the direction the game is going. I've decided to be less committed to getting gear and levels fast, and instead just play for fun, which has been fun.

Also, the game is less grindy in some good ways, and more grindy in other ways, but I generally feel like the pace is better.

I am also looking forward to finishing Crota's End. I actually am enjoying this raid more so than the VOG, which seemed more intimidating (and less accessible) to me.

Anyway, just dropping a post to say "Hey again!" It's good to be back.

I'm back from the Void....

by DocOctavius, Orlando Florida, Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 12:00 (3411 days ago) @ Doooskey

Welcome back, I never post but I lurk a lot.

*SonofMacPhisto waves to Doooskey*

by SonofMacPhisto @, Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 12:22 (3411 days ago) @ Doooskey

Welcome (back)!

Welcome back!

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 12:53 (3411 days ago) @ Doooskey

- No text -

Glad to see ya. :)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 13:15 (3411 days ago) @ Doooskey

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread