So, about those Hunters everyone seems to like... (Destiny)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Saturday, January 03, 2015, 14:33 (3408 days ago)

Very exciting class. Though I'm not sure my blood pressure can take it.

Closest game ever?

I manage a triple kill with the Golden Gun to win the game. By 20 points. *has heart attack and dies*

So, about those Hunters everyone seems to like...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Saturday, January 03, 2015, 15:27 (3408 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

That was the closest game I've played in Destiny. We trailed until the last second. That was crazy.

The elusive Comeback medal

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Saturday, January 03, 2015, 15:32 (3408 days ago) @ bluerunner

That was the closest game I've played in Destiny. We trailed until the last second. That was crazy.

Heh, love the Comback medal. :)

[image]

The elusive Comeback medal

by SonofMacPhisto @, Saturday, January 03, 2015, 17:58 (3407 days ago) @ Beorn

O_O

Wow, I didn't even know that was a thing. Nice catch. :)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Saturday, January 03, 2015, 22:12 (3407 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

I lost a game by 10 points once. Never won a game that close though, I had a great view of that golden gun too. You went down to a throwing knife a split second after the win too. CLUTCH.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Saturday, January 03, 2015, 22:24 (3407 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I lost a game by 10 points once. Never won a game that close though, I had a great view of that golden gun too. You went down to a throwing knife a split second after the win too. CLUTCH.

LOL I did?

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Saturday, January 03, 2015, 22:43 (3407 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

LOL I did?

They killed me too. I'm pretty sure four of us died almost immediately after it read that you had nail in the coffin on the kill feed.

You scored about 500 points in the last 3 seconds. That ending was insane.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread