The collection is complete... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, January 06, 2015, 14:42 (3404 days ago)

I joined Cody in the last 15 seconds or so of his Nightfall, and managed to land a few shots on Valus before he fell.

As he was vaporized I said "I'll take one Hawkmoon, please."

And, well...
[image]

I now have every last non-DLC Exotic in the game. Unlike Cody, I've actually beaten Destiny. And I didn't even have to grind three of the same character to do it!

... Now, about that House of Wolves...

The collection is complete...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, January 06, 2015, 16:14 (3404 days ago) @ Korny

Unlike Cody, I've actually beaten Destiny.

Are you 32 yet? I think that's part of beating Destiny.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, January 06, 2015, 16:28 (3404 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I've been 32 (got my upgraded Heart of the Praxic Fire an hour into the DLC update, remember? Just needed raid Arms, legs, and helmet, which I got fairly quickly), but have been dropping to as low as 30 this week since I've been leveling up my other gears (and using the Voidfang, which I haven't upgraded yet)...

But yeh, that's what's up.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, January 06, 2015, 16:41 (3404 days ago) @ Korny

I've been 32 (got my upgraded Heart of the Praxic Fire an hour into the DLC update, remember? Just needed raid Arms, legs, and helmet, which I got fairly quickly), but have been dropping to as low as 30 this week since I've been leveling up my other gears (and using the Voidfang, which I haven't upgraded yet)...

But yeh, that's what's up.

Well dang, congrats on beating the game!

Maxed Grimoire Score?

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, January 06, 2015, 17:00 (3404 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Tuesday, January 06, 2015, 19:53 (3404 days ago) @ Korny

[image]

**Begin old-timey new yorker accent**

And just WHAT will you do next now that you've finally hit this milestone?

What is there left to do?

Will you hang it all up? Continue the chase in other ways? Go outside? Interact with your family? What of Halo?

THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, January 06, 2015, 20:06 (3404 days ago) @ Revenant1988
edited by Korny, Tuesday, January 06, 2015, 20:25

[image]

**Begin old-timey new yorker accent**

And just WHAT will you do next now that you've finally hit this milestone?

What is there left to do?

Will you hang it all up? Continue the chase in other ways? Go outside? Interact with your family? What of Halo?

THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW

*holds hands up*
*mic feedback as crowd dies down*

I've decided... That I'm probably gonna wreck the Christmas noobs in the Crucible with the Hawkmoon...

Edit: I unlocked its Special ability. HOLY CRAP how is this legal?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread