Place to find all of Xander 99-40's random dialogue? (Destiny)

by Dan de Board @, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 07:15 (3404 days ago)

The other day I overheard him talk about the 'Manhattan Nuclear Zone', so I've been trying to find all of Xander 99-40's (Bounty Tracker dude) random dialogue to glean some more insights into possible areas in the Solar System. Does such information exist or do I have to spend a few nights hanging around with the guy?

Place to find all of Xander 99-40's random dialogue?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 07:31 (3404 days ago) @ Dan de Board

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 08:04 (3404 days ago) @ Dan de Board

During the beta someone on reddit posted a series of posts where he transcribed all the tower dialog. Dammed if I can find it though. Maybe someone with better search-fu (or not on a phone ATM).

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 08:58 (3404 days ago) @ Vortech

I found this one, but it doesn't have anything from Xander (neither Part 1 nor Part 2)

by Dan de Board @, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 09:03 (3404 days ago) @ JDQuackers

Thanks for the help guys, I guess Xander and I are going to become good friends some time soon.

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 19:57 (3403 days ago) @ Vortech

During the beta someone on reddit posted a series of posts where he transcribed all the tower dialog. Dammed if I can find it though. Maybe someone with better search-fu (or not on a phone ATM).

In the past few months I've found myself looking for dialogue transcripts that I thought I remembered for The Speaker and Xûr but I always have trouble finding them. Search-fu fail.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread