So what's the deal with this red box? (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 16:40 (3402 days ago)

Someone on Bnet posted this, so I went hunting around for it myself. Pics below.

http://imgur.com/a/gLHeh

It sorta looks like an ATM. For Vex.

Where to find it:

Standing at the door to the vault of glass, facing away from the door, move into the sync plate on your left. Now, on your front left there will be a short outcropping of Vex architecture (Vex will typically span to the right of this outcropping to attack the sync plate). Along the left side of this outcropping you will find the box.

Anyone want to see if this thing reacts to the VoG entrance being opened?

So what's the deal with this red box?

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 17:01 (3402 days ago) @ CyberKN

It's where they rent movies.

[image]

by Velociraptor112, Places., Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 17:11 (3402 days ago) @ bluerunner

You can rent Destiny there, I think!

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 19:57 (3402 days ago) @ bluerunner

I saw Destiny in our local redbox. Worst rental choice ever. Or maybe the best (for redbox) since you can't stop playing it.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 17:15 (3402 days ago) @ CyberKN

Someone on Bnet posted this, so I went hunting around for it myself. Pics below.

http://imgur.com/a/gLHeh

Where to find it:

Standing at the door to the vault of glass, facing away from the door, move into the sync plate on your left. Now, on your front left there will be a short outcropping of Vex architecture (Vex will typically span to the right of this outcropping to attack the sync plate). Along the left side of this outcropping you will find the box.

Anyone want to see if this thing reacts to the VoG entrance being opened?

I just thought it was a clamp of sorts...

You are almost under the Terminal, and if you look up to it from certain angles, you can see big red lights, so maybe this was supposed to glow in a similar fashion...

We should check it out tonight :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 18:11 (3402 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Vex Trash can... from the future

by ZaneZavin @, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 18:36 (3402 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread