Introduce yourself chadius4! (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 17:31 (3402 days ago)

And we need some more people for Thursday night's VOG PS4 raid, BTW. This was supposed to be quick. It's a weeknight, and unlike some folks, I have a bedtime. Supposedly.

I'd run, but that's an awkward time.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, January 07, 2015, 22:45 (3402 days ago) @ Kermit

And we need some more people for Thursday night's VOG PS4 raid, BTW. This was supposed to be quick. It's a weeknight, and unlike some folks, I have a bedtime. Supposedly.

I'd run, but that's an awkward time. Any chance we could start at least a half-hour earlier?

Tonight's VoG Normal

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, January 08, 2015, 08:53 (3402 days ago) @ Kermit

I'd be up for it if it were like ... 3 hours later ;) Hope you can get the 2 others you need.

Tonight's VoG Normal

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, January 08, 2015, 09:00 (3402 days ago) @ dogcow

One says earlier, one says later. Dang.

I really need to be in bed by 11 EST (which means logging off before that). I know most people play later, though, especially when you factor in West coasters.

I might need to form an early bird clan.

Stupid responsibilities.

Tonight's VoG Normal

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, January 08, 2015, 09:07 (3402 days ago) @ Kermit

I really need to be in bed by 11 EST (which means logging off before that). I know most people play later, though, especially when you factor in West coasters.

Stupid responsibilities.

Scheduling this stuff is way easier if you give up on the unnecessary things in life... like sleeping. ;p

Tonight's VoG Normal

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, January 08, 2015, 13:25 (3402 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Stupid responsibilities.

Scheduling this stuff is way easier if you give up on the unnecessary things in life... like sleeping. ;p

This man speaks the (unfortunate?) truth.

Tonight's VoG Normal

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, January 08, 2015, 14:32 (3402 days ago) @ Kermit

Your early-bird is my reasonably (but not painfully) late. 1:30am VoG? Sign me up.

That said, will have to be gone by around 4am. 2 and a half hours should be doable though, right?

Tonight's VoG Normal

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, January 08, 2015, 14:33 (3402 days ago) @ someotherguy

Your early-bird is my reasonably (but not painfully) late. 1:30am VoG? Sign me up.

That said, will have to be gone by around 4am. 2 and a half hours should be doable though, right?

Gosh, I should hope!

Nice meeting/playing with you all :)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, January 08, 2015, 20:02 (3401 days ago) @ Kermit

And congrats to Ouranje on getting Hawkmoon on his first raid. I'm the most jealous man on Earth.

Holy whatnow?

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, January 08, 2015, 21:17 (3401 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread