He is vengeance! He is the night! He... is... (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, January 08, 2015, 21:50 (3401 days ago)
edited by Ragashingo, Thursday, January 08, 2015, 21:59

...lagging really really bad!

Near the end of our 360 crucible stomp-a-thon we came across of a player with "Batman" as part of his gamer tag. This player was lagging in such a way that he would often just appear in front of us as if stepping out from the shadows. He'd often take an overabundance of fire to kill. And, fitting with his Batman image, he didn't get very many kills :p

The rest of the night went pretty well. We got an exactly 20000 to 10600 win and won most or all of our games except one. There was a team on Shores of Time that played almost perfectly. To the point I got killed by a blind thrown grenade twice where they predicted where I'd be based on the point I just captured.

Battle of the night, for me at least, we setting up a Ward of Dawn in the open shipping container that runs from B to the A-C tunnel on Blind Watch. I got four kills out of that (at least one up close punch kill and one surprise-step-out-of-the-bubble-magnetic-grenade-kill) and I'm pretty sure others on our team got some kills as well. That was a lot of fun!

My favorite part…

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, January 08, 2015, 22:03 (3401 days ago) @ Ragashingo

…was watching the knock-down, drag-out fight between Raga and another Defender Titan. Both of them had shield-boosting Wards of Dawn deployed that were slightly overlapping (think a Venn diagram), and they were duking it out with fisticuffs. I just sorta stood there and cheered Raga on until he won. :)

That was a good bit of fun tonight. Thanks for playing, everyone!

You should've seen the rumble match T1g3r & I played

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, January 08, 2015, 22:21 (3401 days ago) @ Beorn

Sooooo much pocket infinity. We had a guy running a mythoclast who flat out rage quit he was so sick of getting melted. Thanks to everyone who came out and jammed, I had a lot of fun playing salvage too, that mode is a kick.

My favorite part…

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, January 09, 2015, 05:45 (3401 days ago) @ Beorn

That was a good bit of fun tonight. Thanks for playing, everyone!

Yes! I had a lovely time as well.

(Don't let the swearing fool you. :) )

He is vengeance! He is the night! He... is...

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, January 09, 2015, 07:22 (3401 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Battle of the night, for me at least, we setting up a Ward of Dawn in the open shipping container that runs from B to the A-C tunnel on Blind Watch. I got four kills out of that (at least one up close punch kill and one surprise-step-out-of-the-bubble-magnetic-grenade-kill) and I'm pretty sure others on our team got some kills as well. That was a lot of fun!

It was great standing back to back and destroying all of the enemies running in on us! We need to do more of that some time. Just find somewhere in the middle of the map and then wait while the opposing team tries to swarm us.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread