Xur thread Jan 9, 2015 (Destiny)

by ChaosSociety, Oregon, Friday, January 09, 2015, 01:15 (3401 days ago)

Xur this week -

Hunter - Lucky Raspberry
Titan - An Insurmountable Skullfort
Warlock - Starfire Protocol

Weapon - The Last Word
Engram - No engram this week
Shards for 7 SC

Curios:

• Scout Rifle Telemetry
  • Shotgun Telemetry
  • Sniper Rifle Telemetry
  • Plasma Drive Sparrow Upgrade
  • Emerald Coil Sparrow Upgrade
  • Urn of Sacrifice
  • Heavy Ammo Synthesis

Exotic Upgrades:

• Crest of Alpha Lupi (Hunter)
  • Spine of Young Ahamkara
  • An Insurmountable Skullfort (really?)
  • Helm of Saint 14
  • Heart of Praxic Fire
  • Apotheosis Veil
  • Suros Regime
  • Thorn
  • Plan C
  • Gjallarhorn
  • Hard Light
  • MIDA Multi-tool
  • Monte Carlo for you PS Guardians

Not gonna comment this week cuz it started a mini shitstorm last week.

Xur thread Jan 9, 2015

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 09, 2015, 07:58 (3400 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

Why do you say really to the insurmountable helmet?

Guys, guys! You need to team up!

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, January 09, 2015, 08:06 (3400 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

Hate to say this bro, but Korny beat you to it earlier.

I am enjoying this little forum meta-game you and he play with Xur's stuff every Friday morning. I propose that you two each make an opinion piece about which things to purchase and post them back-to-back, and then talk it out like 'Pardon the Interruption'. We could get a little back and forth going. You're both seemingly up at God-knows-how-early every Friday morning. We could make 'team Korny' and 'team Chaos' t-shirts! Monetize, boys!

by ChaosSociety, Oregon, Saturday, January 10, 2015, 02:50 (3400 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Actually I totally beat him by 10 minutes...

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Saturday, January 10, 2015, 07:51 (3399 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

Ha! That you did! I still want that team up though. We could call it 'Around the Thorn' or 'ExoticNation' or something. Work with me here.

Xur thread Jan 9, 2015

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, January 09, 2015, 08:34 (3400 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

Reaumably because it's also available for purchase. Which has the better stat roll?

Xur thread Jan 9, 2015

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 09, 2015, 10:08 (3400 days ago) @ someotherguy

If i am not mistaken you upgraded old exotic will have the same stats as the one Xur sells. Not sure if there are any differences.

Xur thread Jan 9, 2015

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, January 09, 2015, 10:21 (3400 days ago) @ TheeChaos

If i am not mistaken you upgraded old exotic will have the same stats as the one Xur sells. Not sure if there are any differences.

It'll have the same perks, but the role is different (int-dis-str all roll on the RNG, so exotic armor pieces are not all equal).

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread