Postponing Quest for Mythoclast (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, January 09, 2015, 05:21 (3401 days ago)

Considering the info that Bungie posted yesterday about upgraded weapons in VoG, how would you feel about postponing our run for a week? I'd be up for doing the Croata raid this week in the same timeslot instead. I'm asking those who have signed up:

CortanaVII
Beorn
Old Fire Thief
Finwe of Noldor

Postponing Quest for Mythoclast

by nash, Friday, January 09, 2015, 06:54 (3401 days ago) @ Kermit

Considering the info that Bungie posted yesterday about upgraded weapons in VoG, how would you feel about postponing our run for a week? I'd be up for doing the Croata raid this week in the same timeslot instead. I'm asking those who have signed up:

CortanaVII
Beorn
Old Fire Thief
Finwe of Noldor

The mythoclast that drops in VOG is already closer to a 32 level weapon (323 attack) than a 30. I guess bungie could bump it a few more points, but I wasn't expecting it to be affected by next week's update.

I'd prefer to stick with Vault

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, January 09, 2015, 07:21 (3401 days ago) @ Kermit

For a couple of reasons:

• The update isn't until after the weekly reset, so doing Vault this weekend won't affect our ability to do it once the update hits.
  • Sounds like only exotics are affected by the change, so most of the Vault loot will be the same anyway.
  • I've already run Crota for the week and my second Guardian isn't strong enough to do it yet.
  • Aforementioned second Guardian still needs Ascendant materials.
  • I like running the Vault of Glass. :)

Postponing Quest for Mythoclast

by squidnh3, Friday, January 09, 2015, 07:30 (3401 days ago) @ Kermit

I just signed up, I'm okay with either option.

Vault here we come!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, January 09, 2015, 07:53 (3401 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread