Dark Below players on PS4 (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, January 09, 2015, 12:55 (3400 days ago)

My PS4 warlock has yet to play the DLC. This doesn't qualify as an event, but does anyone have a character they'd like to take through (most of it) with me? I'm thinking sometime tonight or tomorrow night.

You can reply through the PS app. Kermit-DBO.

Dark Below players on PS4

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, January 09, 2015, 13:08 (3400 days ago) @ Kermit

I still need to take my Titan through the Expansion missions. I'm busy tonight, but if you're online when I get on tomorrow, I'll give you a shout :)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, January 09, 2015, 13:12 (3400 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

That would be awesome. I could also play in the morning before 11 EST, but you might be sleeping. ;)

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Friday, January 09, 2015, 13:19 (3400 days ago) @ Kermit

Hit me up if I am on later tonight or Sunday night :) You know im always happy to play!

CC

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, January 09, 2015, 14:26 (3400 days ago) @ Kermit

My PS4 warlock has yet to play the DLC. This doesn't qualify as an event, but does anyone have a character they'd like to take through (most of it) with me? I'm thinking sometime tonight or tomorrow night.

We can blow through most of it in ten minutes tops!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, January 09, 2015, 15:26 (3400 days ago) @ Korny

We can blow through most of it in ten minutes tops!

LOL. You can, super guardian. I guess I can watch.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread