Quest for Mythoclast completed! (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, January 11, 2015, 15:30 (3402 days ago)

Thanks again to all who helped with the Raid yesterday. I'm looking at you Cortana, Beorn, Old Fire Thief, Finwe of Nordor (Earendil), and Bluerunnner, who pitched in near the end after Beorn had to leave. I know it probably took longer than we expected, but I had a great time.

Old Fire Thief got the beloved Mythoclast, and it turned out that my primary slots were full and I had one waiting at the postmaster, along with two Atheon's epilogues (my third and fourth). I also got Fatebringer! Finally, I got two of the Raid gauntlets that complete my Raid armor set. I know some don't care about that anymore, but I do! The VoG armor looks so much better than the Crota armor, IMHO.

All in all, it was a red letter day in terms of drops after a long dry spell of not much. It felt like the RNG gave me an early birthday present.

Thanks again! I certainly couldn't have done it without you.

Kermit

Quest for Mythoclast completed!

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Sunday, January 11, 2015, 16:23 (3402 days ago) @ Kermit

Huzzah! Congrats!

Congrats!

by Velociraptor112, Places., Sunday, January 11, 2015, 16:55 (3402 days ago) @ Kermit

I want one. Haha

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread