Spend strange coins at the gunsmith to level up weapon nodes (Destiny)

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Monday, January 12, 2015, 13:39 (3401 days ago)

I just had this idea. Yay or nay? Pay with strange coins to skip some grind?

Spend strange coins at the gunsmith to level up weapon nodes

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, January 12, 2015, 13:47 (3401 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

Sure. At the very least the Gunsmith needs a job once you get past level 8 or whatever!

Get your Heavy Ammo Synth here

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, January 12, 2015, 14:13 (3401 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Sure. At the very least the Gunsmith needs a job once you get past level 8 or whatever!

He will also get me going on some of my exotic bounties lol

I like it

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, January 12, 2015, 15:49 (3401 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

I just had this idea. Yay or nay? Pay with strange coins to skip some grind?

Gets you to the fun parts quicker, for those of us who only get to play a couple hours every few days. Also would give me a reason to visit the Gunsmith. :P

Maybe Commendations instead?

by petetheduck, Monday, January 12, 2015, 15:53 (3401 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

- No text -

LOL

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, January 12, 2015, 15:56 (3401 days ago) @ petetheduck

Piling up in your Vault too?! :P

LOL

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 07:22 (3400 days ago) @ Mid7night

Same here. When they made the commendations change, I was worried it would impede my ability to acquire Vanguard gear. I mean, it seemed specifically designed to slow down progress. But I'm getting commendations at a much higher rate than I'm able to spend the associated marks, so it's effectively changed nothing for me, other than taking up an inventory slot. Honestly, the armor prices increasing by 10 marks had more of an effect than the commendations did.

Or a few Motes?

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, January 12, 2015, 16:26 (3401 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread