Mythoclast not getting a bump to 331 (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, January 12, 2015, 22:28 (3401 days ago)

Mythoclast not getting a bump to 331

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, January 12, 2015, 23:24 (3401 days ago) @ Cody Miller

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2s6v3w/destiny_hot_fix_01122015/cnn2vw4

React how you will.

Huh, seems like for the time being, we should accept this, get over it, and move on. Not knowing what the future might hold, we shouldn't remain sour about it, as it has historically seen the most use in PvP, where the damage doesn't matter (even in Iron Banner, the difference is minimal).

On to more important matters, like a date for Hard Raid?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 07:14 (3400 days ago) @ Korny

I'm inclined to agree. I don't have one, so maybe my judgement shouldn't be given a lot of weight, but I'm not sure Mythoclast needs a bump.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 07:27 (3400 days ago) @ stabbim

Currently the gun does just fine in all aspects. The thing I don't like is that now one of the hardest weapons to get in the game will now be left behind in the future DLCs. It should always be viable in regular Crucible but in PvE it will fall to the wayside if they stick to the current plan.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread