Get your EV-30 Tumbler Sparrows NOW! (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 21:58 (3403 days ago)

If you haven't gotten the EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow from Tess then go it ASAP. bungie posted on Facebook that tomorrow (Wednesday) is the last day to get it. It will disappear from Tess and become legend.

Man, That Sucks.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 22:38 (3403 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Maybe not?

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 22:44 (3403 days ago) @ Morpheus

Looks like it might only be the window to get the sparrow when you purchase the DLC. So after tomorrow you can still get it IF you already purchased the DLC.

Maybe not?

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 05:56 (3403 days ago) @ unoudid

That was my understanding. I'm hoping I'll still be able to get it from Tess after this. I've stocked up, just in case though ^_^

Maybe not?

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 06:39 (3403 days ago) @ someotherguy

I've admitted in the past that I have a hording problem. So I feel good only having 8 of these sparrows spread across 3 characters. Add those 8 to my 9 Time Breakers and I have a pretty good stable built up lol

Maybe not?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 06:42 (3403 days ago) @ unoudid

I've admitted in the past that I have a hording problem. So I feel good only having 8 of these sparrows spread across 3 characters. Add those 8 to my 9 Time Breakers and I have a pretty good stable built up lol

Why in the world would you have more than one of each per character?

See the first sentence

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 06:46 (3403 days ago) @ Speedracer513

My vault is almost entirely full of Ammo Synths and Telemetries so I grabbed extras for my characters. At some point I will delete either my Hunter or 2nd Warlock to make a Titan, I just want to have extras in case I accidentally delete something I might have needed.

I Bought Like, 4 For My Next Characters. XD

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 09:25 (3402 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread