Crota just got stomped (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 00:02 (3403 days ago)
edited by CruelLEGACEY, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 00:08

Had some fantastic runs through Crota's End tonight. First run was a lightning fast 29 minutes. Cyber was an absolute Ninja wielding the Sword against Crota. Our 2nd run was smoother overall, but we wiped once during the final battle. Even so, 35 minutes felt pretty good. Loads of fun. Thanks everyone for joining in!

Game 1:
[image]

Game 2:
[image]

Crota just got stomped

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 01:10 (3403 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by Pyromancy, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 01:14

Bah! I missed it! Major bummer.
Thus is life I guess. I was out meeting a realtor and then doing some house hunting. I fell asleep after I got home, totally exhausted.

You guys made it through fast! Got past that whole timing thing with the attacks I take it?

Video Clips

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 02:02 (3403 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I uploaded a bunch of video clips. I cut these together using footage from both runs tonight, so you get to see the encounters from a couple different angles.

http://destinyraider.net/crotas-end/

First Chest

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 10:22 (3403 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I just realized, we didn't bother with the first chest. You might want to show on a video where/how to solo it.

First Chest

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 10:28 (3403 days ago) @ dogcow

I just realized, we didn't bother with the first chest. You might want to show on a video where/how to solo it.

Yeah I already got the chest with all my characters this week, and forgot to record it. I'll have to grab the footage next week. D'oh!

Crota just got stomped

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 09:15 (3403 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Thanks for carrying my level 29 on that 2nd run. I think I have everything I need to take her to 32 now (aside from exp & mats, but that's easy).

Crota just got stomped

by slycrel ⌂, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 11:11 (3403 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Thanks for letting me tag along, I had a great time, despite my titan dying over and over on the bridge encounter run 2.

Having a load of gjallarhorns sure helped with crota at the end.

Crota just got stomped

by ashes2ashes138, Atlanta, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 13:58 (3403 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Yeah it was a lot of fun and definitely worth staying up late on the east coast even with work in the morning. I'm looking forward to some more hive obliteration again soon.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread