Raid tonight??? (Destiny)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 08:09 (3403 days ago)

Wasn't there a raid tonight on the Team Builder? Or am I just getting old quickly.

Xb1, sorry

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 08:25 (3403 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

- No text -

Maybe we're both crazy

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 08:46 (3402 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I could've sworn I signed up for one too... perhaps it was cancelled?

Maybe we're both crazy

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 10:34 (3402 days ago) @ JDQuackers

That's what I have to assume, cause I blocked off my time for tonight. I will start one and see if enough sign up again.

My bad

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 14:09 (3402 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Yes, that was my VoG Hard Mode raid. My schedule changed, so I couldn't swing it. Instead of deleting the event, though, I should have just pulled myself and my buddy from the RSVP. That would have left two "Tentative" participants, which I thought was awkward.

This is where the email notifications would come in really handy. Sorry, guys!

My bad

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 14:29 (3402 days ago) @ Beorn

No problem! I remade it anyways and have 4 so we may just run it on normal, only doing it for Shards and the hope of Fatebringer anyways (so I like running easy first so I get double the chances).

My bad

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 17:31 (3402 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

You get the Normal drops as well when doing it Hard mode (if you haven't already done normal), and isn't Fatebringer one of the Hard mode only drops?

My bad

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 17:34 (3402 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

You get the Normal drops as well when doing it Hard mode (if you haven't already done normal), and isn't Fatebringer one of the Hard mode only drops?

Yes, Fatebringer only drops on hard mode and only after defeating the Templar.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread