I didn't even know this was possible! (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, January 15, 2015, 22:16 (3401 days ago)

If you'll pardon the mis-snipes, this was kind of crazy. Dude on our team was working the Mythoclast. I'm pretty sure there were some lag issues (you don't even see him fire); I definitely did a double-take:

In case you missed it, he evaporated the Titan mid-Fist of Havoc. I've never seen that before.

I didn't even know this was possible!

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, January 16, 2015, 06:26 (3401 days ago) @ Beorn

In case you missed it, he evaporated the Titan mid-Fist of Havoc. I've never seen that before.

Step one: acquire pocket infinity.
Step two: do this to everyone mid super.

I once melted the same titan, attempting the same fist of havoc, 3 times in a row in mid action. So much rage.

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, January 16, 2015, 08:02 (3401 days ago) @ iconicbanana

PI is a great counter to blade dancers as well. Wait until after they activate their super, then immediately kill them!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, January 16, 2015, 08:39 (3401 days ago) @ Beorn

I managed to do that back in the Beta with a heavy machine gun. Nailed the Titan with a couple headshots while he was mid fist-of-havoc, downed him just before he landed the super.

by Raflection, Friday, January 16, 2015, 12:07 (3401 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Nailed a Titan once as he was flying towards me. I got him by using hard light + flaming throwing knife to the face ;D

He found me after and invective'd me as I golden gunned his team down ._.
*butthurt Titan has shut down raflection* xD

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread