Destiny biggest new game IP ever (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, January 16, 2015, 16:19 (3398 days ago)

Destiny biggest new game IP ever

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Friday, January 16, 2015, 16:42 (3398 days ago) @ Kermit

That's just four brands of awesome.

by Quirel, Friday, January 16, 2015, 21:03 (3398 days ago) @ Dagoonite

Destiny, Marathon, Halo and... Myth? Oni?

Pfhor shame!

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Saturday, January 17, 2015, 05:37 (3398 days ago) @ Quirel

Destiny, Marathon, Halo and... Myth? Oni?

Destiny, Marathon, Halo, and Pathways into Darkness! (Some day, I want to torture, erm, amuse myself by playing Oni.)

Other considered titles:

The Pfhor brands
Just the response I was waiting Pfhor
Just Pfhor the pun
I'm looking over a Pfhor leaf clover
If the Traveler is a Jjaro, does that make the Darkness...
FREAKING BARNIES ON STEROIDS

Pfhor shame!

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Saturday, January 17, 2015, 08:36 (3398 days ago) @ Dagoonite

I loved Oni. Once you got a feel for it it was ninja robot gun-nastic floor routine where you shoot the low scoring judge in the head. Great techno soundtrack I still drive too fast too, also.

Pfhor shame!

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Saturday, January 17, 2015, 13:55 (3398 days ago) @ Vortech

I've played the GitS:SAC game, which as I understand it is loosely based on Oni, so I'd desperately love to play it. I've always been curious, though I've always been warned that the controls are far from perfect.

Pfhor shame!

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, January 18, 2015, 11:06 (3397 days ago) @ Dagoonite

It takes a lot of adjustment because the controls use the same layout at traditional FPS but in a way that is for 3d person hand to hand combat and gunplay. Your muscles memories work against you.

I wonder if it would run on a modern Mac or win PC.

by Raflection, Saturday, January 17, 2015, 04:27 (3398 days ago) @ Kermit

And #2 bestselling console game this year.

This year is only 3 weeks so far ;)

oops!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, January 18, 2015, 08:06 (3397 days ago) @ Raflection

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread