I have to say... (Destiny)

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Friday, January 16, 2015, 16:52 (3398 days ago)

I was late to the party, but I'm still glad that I got to attend, period. Just because I'm waiting until I've got better gear before diving further into the Dark Below story missions doesn't mean that I'm not getting excited over the prospect of doing them.

Sure, the RNG is annoying (I don't even have a hunter yet, quit giving me legendary cloaks for them!), and trying to get everything to level the gear that I have can be a pain on occasion, but that isn't slowing me down in the slightest. I'm still waking up every evening and diving into my bounties like crazy. I haven't written anything in two weeks because I'm digging this so much. Heck, I haven't been this excited about a game since Bioshock Infinite.

And honestly? DBO is a big part of that. Quick searches to find tips and tricks, and some of you have such a wonderfully positive sense of humor about it that I can't help but chuckle when I stumble upon a gag, and all the little things that help out and keep my passion up. (Yes, Korny, even your Xur posts are worthwhile, even if I'm not going to get enough coins this week. Dangit.) Even if I haven't gotten to play with any of you yet, you still make the game a lot more fun.

Thank you all.

What's this nonsense about coins?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, January 16, 2015, 21:16 (3398 days ago) @ Dagoonite

Let's hook up some Weekly Heroic/Nightfall fireteams for you, dude!

I won't fit in a backpack...

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Saturday, January 17, 2015, 05:38 (3398 days ago) @ ZackDark

So let's get a duffel bag!

I'm not that powerful yet, but I will do my best to contribute to the team, my good sir!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread