Vault of Glass 101 - Help needed tonight [PS4] (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, January 17, 2015, 09:08 (3398 days ago)

A friend of mine is looking to run the Vault of Glass... he's played most of the raid before, but never beaten it. So I'm looking to put a group together to help him through normal mode. We'll be running it tonight, starting at 12:30am EST. I created an event in the fireteam builder:

http://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?mode=fireteambuilder&event=95

as of right now, we still have a couple spots open. Looks like we might have a couple VoG noobs in the group (who are more than welcome!) so if there are any experienced raiders who would like to join in and help coach the noobies through it, that would be great :)

Vault of Glass 101 - Help needed tonight [PS4]

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Saturday, January 17, 2015, 18:03 (3398 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I just got my tertiary character up to level 25. I wonder if I could get him ready for the raid in time.…

by TheeChaos @, Saturday, January 17, 2015, 19:09 (3398 days ago) @ Vortech

I just got mine secondary character to 26 and I will be going. Cruel said we shouldnt have any problems so we will see. I am a smidge from 27 but cant buy/get anything better. I leveled my cryptarch to lvl 3 and was supposed to get a Legendary and a rare engram but it just gave me 2 engrams. I was so mad.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, January 18, 2015, 10:59 (3397 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I actually got to 27 but y'all had a full group and I was sleepy.

by marmot 1333 @, Sunday, January 18, 2015, 09:34 (3397 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Thanks, guys, that was super fun. Can't wait to run it again.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread