Crota clean up tonight? (Destiny)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, January 19, 2015, 09:41 (3385 days ago)

this week I have two characters that have each Done only part of the Crota raid. I think I probably could get to 32 by the time we do this if I finished up those rates. Would anyone be interested in doing some Crota clean up tonight after 11:30 eastern?

I need the first chests on two(that can be done solo once the checkpoints are no longer needed, right? The patch didn't change that?) and one has a Crota checkpoint from earlier in the week and one has a death singer checkpoint from last night. (Technically they also both missed the speed chest but that seems a lot harder to clean up.) any takers?

Crota clean up tonight?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, January 19, 2015, 09:45 (3385 days ago) @ Vortech

I'm probably up for some of that - although won't be on until late. I think I have the first chest (yes, it can still be done solo) and the thrall hallway chest on all three characters, Abyss and Bridge drops on two of the three, Deathsinger on one, and Crota on none of them, but still have a Crota checkpoint. I don't care too much about getting any of those drops in particular, but would be happy to go for at least some of them if there is a group of y'all up for it when I get on.

Crota clean up tonight?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, January 19, 2015, 10:22 (3385 days ago) @ Vortech

I'll be up for it when I get on at 12:30am EST. If you've still got room, I'd love to join.

Still need to beat Crota with my Hunter. Think I've gotten everything else at this point, but happy to run it a few times regardless.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread