Generally curious: has anyone here pulled a 7th column? (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 10:08 (3383 days ago)
edited by iconicbanana, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 10:16

Inquiring minds want to know, if you captured video?

Game summaries welcome too!

Generally curious: has anyone here pulled a 7th column?

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 12:02 (3383 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Heh - I was gonna ask this as well. Got a Reaper (completely by accident) a couple of days ago, and it made me wonder how a 7th Column would actually work. :)

An example thereof.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 12:12 (3383 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by iconicbanana, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 12:29

Heh - I was gonna ask this as well. Got a Reaper (completely by accident) a couple of days ago, and it made me wonder how a 7th Column would actually work. :)

Here's a good example of how it's supposed to work. Sunsingers on the other team reviving themselves only to be slaughtered after a wipe would also count.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 12:21 (3383 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Here's a good example of how it's supposed to work. Sunsingers on the other team reviving themselves only to be slaughtered after a wipe would also count.

Nice!

I got the Reaper accidentally, on Firebase Delta. Cleared out a couple of people from B, then set to capturing it. About 10 seconds in, things looked to get hectic. Saw red on my radar, Titan-smashed... and all SORTS of medals started dropping. Didn't even know what a Reaper WAS at that point. I guess the entire opposing team decided to drop in at once. (Seems dumb, in retrospect. :) )

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 12:19 (3383 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Trying to figure out what the hell you were talking about....when I clicked on the video and realized "Oh! It's a medal now."

I seriously haven't even unlocked a quarter of the Medals in Destiny Crucible. I do know at one point, I was on Control on Anomaly, and this Titan fucker used a Fist of Havoc to evaporate all of us at once. Most embarrassing moment of my life.

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 12:25 (3383 days ago) @ Morpheus

If you kill someone with your sparrow, you get a medal called "Never Speak of this Again." I love it.

--

I've pulled a couple of Reign of Terrors (15 kills w/o dying), and a ton of Breakers (4 rapid kills) but never more than that. I did once pull a Breaker by blade dancing three dudes and then another guy respawned on top of me so I got him too. I guess you could pull a 7th column if you gjallerhorned 6 guys and then someone popped before the wolfpack ran out? Or maybe blade dancer wave of doom followed by a dash attack?

I guess the question is: All kills in a 3 second window, or each kill within a second of the previous kill?

It's chained

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 13:02 (3383 days ago) @ Kahzgul

I guess the question is: All kills in a 3 second window, or each kill within a second of the previous kill?

Seems to work like Halo: as long as you're able to chain kills within a certain time window of each other, the medals keep popping.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread