Late Night Crota Hard mode sometime this week? [PS4] (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 10:39 (3384 days ago)

So I've managed to get my Warlock up to 32 finally. There are a few hard crota raids scheduled for this week already, but they're all too early for me to join.

Is there a night this week that would work for a late night hard raid (starting 12:30am EST)? Let me know what works for you guys and I'll create an event.

Late Night Crota Hard mode sometime this week? [PS4]

by slycrel ⌂, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 12:48 (3384 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I had assumed you were going to be in a hard mode raid after your boots drop. We could delay the "double header" on thursday by doing the second at 10:30 if that works for you. If it were not full up already I'd just move it. =)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 12:55 (3383 days ago) @ slycrel

I had assumed you were going to be in a hard mode raid after your boots drop. We could delay the "double header" on thursday by doing the second at 10:30 if that works for you. If it were not full up already I'd just move it. =)

On that note, I am signed up but more than willing to give up my slot if someone else wants it. I already have one lvl 32 and will be running Hard mode tonight - so I certainly don't need to take up one of the slots in your Thursday group.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 13:09 (3383 days ago) @ slycrel

I'd love to join in on Thursday night/friday morning. I can't get online until 12:30am EST (1.5 hours later than the current start time).

Would that still work for you guys?

by slycrel ⌂, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 23:39 (3383 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I think dogcow would probably be in still, can't speak for the others. But I'm sure we can get another group in that night. I've created an event, let's see if we can fill it up. =)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, January 22, 2015, 07:18 (3383 days ago) @ slycrel

I think dogcow would probably be in still, can't speak for the others. But I'm sure we can get another group in that night. I've created an event, let's see if we can fill it up. =)

Awesome! Just saw the event. But the event is listed for normal mode... Is that on purpose? I'm happy to run normal mode too, but I want to try hard mode sometime this week and tonight might be the only opening.

Ignore my post above

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, January 22, 2015, 08:47 (3383 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I've scheduled a hard mode run for Saturday night/sunday morning. Looking forward to running normal mode with you guys tonight!

Ignore my post above

by slycrel ⌂, Thursday, January 22, 2015, 11:25 (3383 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Sorry for the mixup.

I still need the boots to hit 32 with my main, hoping for those tonight. I'm definitely willing to go for hard mode, but I won't be 32. let me know if you need me Saturday night. =)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread