All Destiny Story Dialog Captured Someplace? (Destiny)

by Earendil, Thursday, January 22, 2015, 10:06 (3395 days ago)

I can't seem to find a place where all the Destiny dialog has been captured. No, I don't mean what the merchants say when you're walking by, I mean everything your ghost says, that you say, what those that send you on missions say. Anyone know if this has been captured anywhere? I've searched in the past, and again today, and all I can find are articles on Peter Dinklage :-\

Destinypedia Has *Some* Transcripts

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, January 22, 2015, 11:17 (3395 days ago) @ Earendil

Not audio files, but Destinypedia does have text transcripts:
http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Mission

There's a blue bar at the bottom of the page that says "Story Missions" - you have to click the [Show] link on the right side of that bar and it will give you links to all of the missions.

[image]

I don't know why that box is underneath References and isn't expanded by default…

Edit: Looks like several transcripts are missing, including everything from The Dark Below. :-\

Thank you!

by Earendil, Thursday, January 22, 2015, 11:31 (3395 days ago) @ Beorn

I seem to recall seeing that page and not having clicked the tiny show link. Doh.

All Destiny Story Dialog Captured Someplace?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 09:49 (3393 days ago) @ Earendil

I can't seem to find a place where all the Destiny dialog has been captured. No, I don't mean what the merchants say when you're walking by, I mean everything your ghost says, that you say, what those that send you on missions say. Anyone know if this has been captured anywhere? I've searched in the past, and again today, and all I can find are articles on Peter Dinklage :-\

You know, I COULD do this for DBO since I can capture and isolate the center channel. Like the Dialogue databank on HBO, except clean since only the voice is on the center.

Is there interest?

I'd be interested.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 09:57 (3393 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

All Destiny Story Dialog Captured Someplace?

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 10:40 (3393 days ago) @ Cody Miller

You know, I COULD do this for DBO since I can capture and isolate the center channel. Like the Dialogue databank on HBO, except clean since only the voice is on the center.

Is there interest?

I'm interested. A little nervous about how the content would be used - but hey, satire is a form of flattery, right? :)

I'd definitely be interested

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 19:04 (3393 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Even just a written transcript would be awesome.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread