Crux of Crota (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Friday, January 23, 2015, 08:44 (3394 days ago)

- Is in the loot table

- Has not dropped

- Will drop

Theories:

- Glitched

- Withheld

- Criteria for drop has not been met (i.e., player must already have Glowhoo)

Crux of Crota

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 07:47 (3393 days ago) @ petetheduck

- Is in the loot table

- Has not dropped

- Will drop

Theories:

- Glitched

- Withheld

- Criteria for drop has not been met (i.e., player must already have Glowhoo)

- Bungie's new Smart loot system is giving everybody 'fun' drops right now instead.

Theory/Survey

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, January 24, 2015, 19:02 (3392 days ago) @ petetheduck

Has anyone ever got a material (Radiant shard/energy) out of Crota in their first run of Hard Mode?

It seems everyone is only getting weapons/armor out of Crota on their first run, so maybe that is what's going on. Since Crux of Crota falls under the material category, it'd fall into the same rule.

Theory/Survey

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 19:11 (3392 days ago) @ ZackDark

Has anyone ever got a material (Radiant shard/energy) out of Crota in their first run of Hard Mode?

It seems everyone is only getting weapons/armor out of Crota on their first run, so maybe that is what's going on. Since Crux of Crota falls under the material category, it'd fall into the same rule.

I got 3 shards, 3 energy, the handcannon, and Glowhoo out of Crota.

Theory shattered. Oh, well... :p

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, January 24, 2015, 19:36 (3392 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

And it dropped!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, January 25, 2015, 12:26 (3391 days ago) @ petetheduck

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread