Grimore Cards (Destiny)

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Friday, January 23, 2015, 13:49 (3394 days ago)

I know I am not the only one who's irritated by the fact that you can't access the cards in-game. But am I the only one who feels like it's presented badly online?

I feel like the info goes right out of my head when I have to put one card back down and flip another over all in that tiny window.

They really really frustrate me.

I wish there was a way to make the Grimore experience better for players because I feel like it loses a lot of the 'story' making you research them outside of the game.

The Destiny-pedia is the only place where I really feel like I can get all the info I need from the but it still feels a bit sketch.

CC

Grimore Cards

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, January 23, 2015, 14:57 (3394 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

I like the fact that a noticeable percentage of them actually have spelling and grammar errors.

Grimore Cards

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, January 23, 2015, 16:26 (3394 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Yeah, you aren't alone. I'm really hoping Destiny 2 (or even the rest of the expansions) employs much heavier use of cinematics; including scenes between characters we know from The Tower. Over years and years I've truly enjoyed digging for canonical secrets to Bungie games, but Destiny has made it so hard to get to all that good stuff this time around.

We'll see how much that changes over the life of the IP. There's being rewardingly cryptic, and there's being painfully obtuse. I think the delivery mechanism in Destiny stands in the way quite a bit. But for the moment, it is what it is.

~m

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread