I got Hard Light! (Destiny)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, January 23, 2015, 14:37 (3394 days ago)

I got Hard Light!! :D

And You Waste A Text Line?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, January 23, 2015, 14:56 (3394 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

And you waste a text line?

You're A Hypocrite

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Friday, January 23, 2015, 14:59 (3394 days ago) @ Morpheus

And I'm blind to jokes.

I got Hard Light!

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Friday, January 23, 2015, 15:08 (3394 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Nice,

That and Gjhallhorn are the only 2 I have left (not counting PS3 exclusives)

I got Hard Light!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, January 23, 2015, 15:21 (3394 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

I got some hard light for you, grumble grumble.

I got Hard Light!

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, January 23, 2015, 16:15 (3394 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Noice.

One of the few Exotics I don't have. As much as I'm eager to play with it, I'm not super excited about most of the hysterical-ROF/low damage weapons. However, I've had a great time with the Prestige IV, New Monarchy's HMG.

I happened to get a Badger CCL with both Explosive Rounds and Firefly recently, so I'll be rocking that for the forseeable future.

~m

I got Hard Light!

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, January 23, 2015, 17:08 (3394 days ago) @ Malagate

Yeah that's the thing. It's a run down AR with very good impact and OK recoil (gonna take the stability upgrade eventually). So just what I hoped so far.

I got Hard Light!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, January 23, 2015, 19:33 (3393 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

I've seen the stability perk in action and I can say it is insanely good. A full magazine/clip/whatever burst made a vertical line on the wall, with little to no horizontal deviation.

I got Hard Light!

by petetheduck, Friday, January 23, 2015, 16:25 (3394 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

I got Hard Light!! :D

I just started using it again, forgot how good it is. I just need a 330 damage version.

I got Hard Light!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 13:05 (3393 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Very cool. I'd never say it's a top-tier weapon, but I personally find it to be loads of fun to use. The impact is relatively high for an auto rifle, which can lead to some hilarious flinch/stagger animations as you pummel lower level enemies.

This has been a great weekend for loot

by SonofMacPhisto @, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 09:43 (3392 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Very cool. I'd never say it's a top-tier weapon, but I personally find it to be loads of fun to use. The impact is relatively high for an auto rifle, which can lead to some hilarious flinch/stagger animations as you pummel lower level enemies.

I haven't gotten the final stability upgrade or "Hard Light" perk yet, but it fits my close quarters play style really nice so far. I like having a big, powerful primary I can rely on in almost any situation, while my secondary and heavy can fill niche roles.

Picked up a Two for the Morgue yesterday with, of all things, Full Auto. Can't *wait* to see what that does haha. Got Universal Remote too, which is cool.

This has been a great weekend for loot

by Claude Errera @, Monday, January 26, 2015, 09:43 (3391 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

I haven't gotten the final stability upgrade or "Hard Light" perk yet, but it fits my close quarters play style really nice so far. I like having a big, powerful primary I can rely on in almost any situation, while my secondary and heavy can fill niche roles.

Picked up a Two for the Morgue yesterday with, of all things, Full Auto. Can't *wait* to see what that does haha. Got Universal Remote too, which is cool.

I have a Two for the Morgue I bought from the Crucible Quartermaster - I like it a lot, except it doesn't fire fast enough.

Full auto would fix that. :)

What are the other perks?

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, January 26, 2015, 09:44 (3391 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Shot package/Flared Magwell I hope?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread