Bungie Swag (Destiny)

by Fuertisimo, Friday, January 23, 2015, 15:59 (3394 days ago)

Was just looking through an old filing box I keep tax stuff in and found a folder that contained some items, including 7 mint/near mint Bungie holiday cards from 1998.

Also still have a gigantic Konoko poster still in the tube it came in (guessing at least 4 feet tall).

Plus a copy of Marathon 2 still in the shrink wrap.

Feeling pretty swagged out right now.

Bungie Swag

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, January 23, 2015, 16:00 (3394 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

*Sqeeeeeee!*

*ahem* I meant… “Mac or PC?”

Bungie Swag

by Fuertisimo, Friday, January 23, 2015, 16:03 (3394 days ago) @ Beorn

Mac of course.

:)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, January 23, 2015, 16:25 (3394 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

- No text -

Bungie Swag

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, January 23, 2015, 16:08 (3394 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

Found my Marathon 2 disc last year when I was at my parents house, asked them what happened to the box, they said they threw it away :(

Bungie Swag

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, January 23, 2015, 16:18 (3394 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

Was just looking through an old filing box I keep tax stuff in and found a folder that contained some items, including 7 mint/near mint Bungie holiday cards from 1998.
Also still have a gigantic Konoko poster still in the tube it came in (guessing at least 4 feet tall).
Feeling pretty swagged out right now.

Congrats on the find!

I was recently looking for a giant Bungie flag that Slycrel gave me over a decade ago & I stumbled across that same Konoko poster in its tube sitting in a closet in my basement. Good news, yesterday I found the flag along with a Master Chief & Warthog. My desk at work was decorated today.

I'll have to post a pic of the flag. It's been my my dream to make a master chief costume & stand on some mountain peak while waving it like the Master Chief did in the Mac World Halo intro.

Also feeling a little swagged out, tho' I am a little envious of the holiday cards. ;)

edit: added some master chief.

Bungie Swag

by Fuertisimo, Friday, January 23, 2015, 18:48 (3394 days ago) @ dogcow

Flag swag is the best swag.

Teh Flag!

by slycrel ⌂, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 00:43 (3393 days ago) @ dogcow

You should post a picture of the flag. It's been... about a decade since I've seen it. :D

Bungie Swag

by Kahzgul, Friday, January 23, 2015, 18:55 (3394 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

I have a Halo 2 T-Shirt from Bungie Fanfest (2004? I'm not sure). Also a still-in-the-plastic miniature plastic Halo Master Chief figurine.

Somewhere I have my marathon stickers. Poor exploding B.O.B.s.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread