Late Night Crota Hard mode Tonight! [PS4] (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 13:00 (3383 days ago)
edited by CruelLEGACEY, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 13:03

In case you missed it on the schedule, we're doing a late night run through Crota's End on hard mode tonight, starting at 12:30am EST.

We've still got a couple openings on the event... I'd really love to go into this with a full group, so if anyone out there hasn't signed up but would like to join in, please feel free to put your name down. I'd rather not have to go to an LFG site if possible :)

Let's kick some Crota butt!

Late Night Crota Hard mode Tonight! [PS4]

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 13:42 (3383 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

In case you missed it on the schedule, we're doing a late night run through Crota's End on hard mode tonight, starting at 12:30am EST.

We've still got a couple openings on the event... I'd really love to go into this with a full group, so if anyone out there hasn't signed up but would like to join in, please feel free to put your name down. I'd rather not have to go to an LFG site if possible :)

Let's kick some Crota butt!

I might be able to make this.

Woot!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 14:16 (3383 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Possibruuu

by TheeChaos @, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 17:00 (3383 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I RSVP'd. still 31 though. If you need 32s thats fine i understand. Figured if nothing else I could at least get a few drops from the abyss/bridge. What do you think?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread