Need One more for Crota Hard tomorrow (Recruitment)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, January 24, 2015, 22:50 (3382 days ago)

I need one more for my first Crota Hard run tomorrow. Link in sidebar. 7pm pacific on PS4.

Damn timezones

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 05:30 (3382 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'd love to, but it's 3am over here. If Im still online (a possibility) and you still need an extra, I'd be happy to join you but I cant promise more than a couple of hours.

Need One more for Crota Hard tomorrow

by slycrel ⌂, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 08:55 (3382 days ago) @ Cody Miller

If I learned anything last night, it's that 31's aren't really designed to be playing CE on hard mode. Hope you guys have a great run at it!

Need One more for Crota Hard tomorrow

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 09:57 (3382 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Worst case scenario, I'll be online at my usual time. I know you guys wanted to start earlier, but if you can't find a 6th I'd love to join you later on.

Cody's Crota Hard No Go

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 19:11 (3381 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Didn't get enough people.

I'm going to reschedule for Tuesday so everybody can get their loot.

Did this really warrant a new thread?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 19:23 (3381 days ago) @ Cody Miller

You have your previous post six threads down, with one of those threads also being a superfluous topic that you could have just attached to the post four threads down...

Nope ;-)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 20:06 (3381 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread