I did it! *IMG* (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 06:56 (3382 days ago)

Stupid Plasteel Plating and Sapphire Wire delayed this accomplishment, but I finally have all three of my characters at 32.
[image][image][image]

To celebrate, I took some HUD-less screens. Yay!

=====

The first step...
[image]

Not quite a PokéDex...
[image]

Downfall
[image]

"All of his Lieutenants are here." Must be why they're flying in just now...
[image]

Don't hold the boost for too long...
[image]

Charging the tank.
[image]

Cry Havoc...
[image]

Time to fight.
[image]

Great shots!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, January 25, 2015, 09:52 (3382 days ago) @ Korny

Did you get those mats by buying from the Vanguard, Cryptarch or plain grinding, btw?

Great shots!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 16:05 (3382 days ago) @ ZackDark

Did you get those mats by buying from the Vanguard, Cryptarch or plain grinding, btw?

95% simply grinding it out. Mostly Vanguard Roc and Bounties, with some Crucible on the side.
Buying the mats is pretty expensive, so glimmer farming for them isn't ideal when Roc gets you tons of junk and you get to keep the glimmer.

I did it! *IMG*

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 10:10 (3382 days ago) @ Korny

Nicely done!

How did you take the hudless screenshots?

I did it! *IMG*

by RC ⌂, UK, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 17:04 (3382 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Nicely done!

Short version:

• Set your 'share' button to 'take screenshot'
  • Double tap options
  • Press share before the HUD comes back

Slightly longer version and tips on making panoramas

Pretty much this.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 17:46 (3382 days ago) @ RC

Nicely done!

Short version:

• Set your 'share' button to 'take screenshot'
  • Double tap options
  • Press share before the HUD comes back

Slightly longer version and tips on making panoramas

Alternatively, you can just press Options twice and save the film after a session. Then you can just go into SHAREfactory and grab a bunch of screenshots without worrying about timing, even though you do have a bit of a window to do so with the Share Button. SHAREfactory gives you a few more frames to work with per screenshot, though...

I did it! *IMG*

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 10:16 (3382 days ago) @ Korny

Stupid Plasteel Plating and Sapphire Wire delayed this accomplishment

Preach!...

*Sigh*

I did it! *IMG*

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, January 25, 2015, 11:35 (3382 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

It's so annoying to be held back by that kind of stuff.

Awesome shots!

by Velociraptor112, Places., Sunday, January 25, 2015, 12:45 (3382 days ago) @ Korny

This reminds me, I wish Destiny had some kind of theater mode. It's a really nice looking game and it'd be great to be able to take HUD-less screenshots with a Ghost Cam. (HA!)

Badass. Warlock raid helmet FTW.

by yakaman, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 06:15 (3380 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread