Co-op Night (XB1 Edition) Tues@9 PM EST (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, January 26, 2015, 08:45 (3381 days ago)

What?

The Nightfall mission (or Weekly Heroic--your choice), followed by a daily mission nightcap.

Who?

Guardians level 28 and up

Where?

Xbox Live on the Xbox One

How?

Members sign up with their gamertags using the event listing.

I will invite you to an XBL party shortly before 9 EST. When the party is full the Co-op Night Random Team Generator (RTG) will assign teams. Teams will break off, and I'll invite more people to the party until I've included everyone. This process should wrap up by ~9:05.

Why?

To have the opportunity to play with community members you may not have played with before, to have a predictable time during the week to cooperatively tackle a harder challenge, and to kick some alien butt.

<3

Kermit

P.S. Remember that on co-op night, assists count more than kills.

Co-op Night (XB1 Edition) Tues@9 PM EST

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Monday, January 26, 2015, 12:07 (3381 days ago) @ Kermit

Is anyone interested in organizing a similar co-op for 3 hours later? I'm on the West coast and won't be home at the earliest until an hour after this one starts--assuming I don't have any errands to run.

Gaming schedules

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, January 26, 2015, 12:36 (3381 days ago) @ CougRon

When we started these years ago we did them at 9 EST, which is probably the latest I could start something like this. Never had many complaints but now everyone plays late all the time. I get it for West coasters, and there seems to be a lot more of you who are active on the forum than were active on HBO. Maybe the Fireteam Builder is letting people's preferred schedules be more apparent to me. It makes me wish I lived on the West coast--I'd have a lot more people to play with.

It doesn't help that I'm trying to be an early riser and get a full night's sleep (I've been trying for years and failing).

Anyway, I'm sorry, CougRon. Hope we get to play together before long.

If any of you prefer to play earlier and log off by, say 10 EST or a little later, stand up and be counted. I need more regular team mates. (Any platform.)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread