I got 2 Crux's of Crota!!! (Destiny)

by Pfhor, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 12:40 (3395 days ago)

After obtaining one Crux today and upgrading to the Necrochasm, lo and behold, my last run got me another Crux and one of my friends rage quit because he was so mad, lol. Anyway, I have a theory on to better your chances in getting it. Both times, seconds before we destroyed Crota, I got hit either by a boomer or a thrall which brought my life to blinking red but didn't died. All my other hard mode victories I had full life. I know this may be frustrating but maybe give it a shot if you are not the sword carrier that is.

Can't believe this.........

Good luck!

I got 2 Crux's of Crota!!!

by petetheduck, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 12:55 (3395 days ago) @ Pfhor

After obtaining one Crux today and upgrading to the Necrochasm, lo and behold, my last run got me another Crux and one of my friends rage quit because he was so mad, lol. Anyway, I have a theory on to better your chances in getting it. Both times, seconds before we destroyed Crota, I got hit either by a boomer or a thrall which brought my life to blinking red but didn't died. All my other hard mode victories I had full life. I know this may be frustrating but maybe give it a shot if you are not the sword carrier that is.

Can't believe this.........

Good luck!

Fun theory, but you can get the Crux at full health.

R.N.Geeeeee!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 12:57 (3395 days ago) @ Pfhor

So. How is Necrochasm?

R.N.Geeeeee!

by Pfhor, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 13:06 (3395 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

It is practically the same as the Eidolon Ally just with the cursed thrall explosions on crit kills. I love that perk but it will definitely need a buff in the future.

At the risk of revealing how out of touch I really am...

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 13:27 (3395 days ago) @ Pfhor

What is this "Crux" about which you pontificate herein?

At the risk of revealing how out of touch I really am...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 13:29 (3395 days ago) @ Oholiab

What is this "Crux" about which you pontificate herein?

"Crux of Crota is a material used to upgrade Eidolon Ally to Necrochasm. It can be obtained by defeating Crota in Crota's End."

I use 'crux' as an abbreviation for 'crucible', just to be a

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 13:32 (3395 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

dick.

I'm not going to stop either, so if you see me put it in the fireteam builder, it refers to crucible.

I guess you could say... (•_•)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 14:12 (3395 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I use 'crux' as an abbreviation for 'crucible', just to be a ... dick.

I'm not going to stop either, so if you see me put it in the fireteam builder, it refers to crucible.

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■),

You're just trying to be difficult.
-----

It's a stretch. I know. Deal with it bitches.
RNgee Willikers! Such fowl language too. I blame pete.

*boom tish*

Rebound.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread