DestinyRaider.net - Vault of Glass walkthrough Updated (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, January 29, 2015, 13:59 (3372 days ago)

Based on the feedback I got from DBOers last week (Pete, Vortech, <3) I've rewritten parts of the Vault of Glass walkthrough. In particular, the Gatekeeper section.

I've also added a bit more to the gorgon section, in the hopes of adding some clarity.

If anyone has time to take a look, I;d love to know what you think!

IM A STAR

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 30, 2015, 11:07 (3371 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Watched your video, then i see TheeChaos died in the corner. So not good fame, but fame. haha

IM A STAR

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, January 30, 2015, 12:32 (3371 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Watched your video, then i see TheeChaos died in the corner. So not good fame, but fame. haha

We'll all be famous by the time I'm done :) Putting together this collection of video clips has been my favorite part of the project so far. Great to re-live so many moments.

IM A STAR

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 30, 2015, 13:27 (3371 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Yep. I just wish i Still had the initial moment of aww when doing Raids. After doing them so many times i just feel like im going through the numbers instead of playing a game sometimes. I wish they could incorporate some sort of randomness into the Raids,

IM A STAR

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, January 30, 2015, 13:36 (3371 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Yep. I just wish i Still had the initial moment of aww when doing Raids. After doing them so many times i just feel like im going through the numbers instead of playing a game sometimes. I wish they could incorporate some sort of randomness into the Raids,

Any time I start to feel that way, I mix things up for myself. Cover a position I don't usually cover, change my weapons & subclass, etc. I've managed to keep the raids feeling fresh for a very long time that way.

IM A STAR

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, January 30, 2015, 13:47 (3371 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Last night during the Templar I played in an area that I've never played before. I'm used to being on the Right side for the whole thing, so that was new & exciting, but during Atheon Hard Mode I did what I typically do in hard mode & missed the jump onto the middle platform. Maybe I should try changing my tactics next time. ;)

IM A STAR

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, January 31, 2015, 10:44 (3370 days ago) @ dogcow

Last night during the Templar I played in an area that I've never played before. I'm used to being on the Right side for the whole thing, so that was new & exciting, but during Atheon Hard Mode I did what I typically do in hard mode & missed the jump onto the middle platform. Maybe I should try changing my tactics next time. ;)

eh, nobody likes change.
;p

DestinyRaider.net - Vault of Glass walkthrough Updated

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 16:49 (3369 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

This looks good. Maybe a picture of the conflux when you mention that for the first time? I am sure most people will have played the story missions but maybe they loved pvp or didn't pay attention?

I'm fascinated by the fact that you referred to the warping as future and past. The group I learned vault of glass with always referred to it as Mars and Venus. I guess you know that after last night. It may have been me that named them, now that I think about it. Is the future and past designation something that was figured out or is it from a primary source in the game?

DestinyRaider.net - Vault of Glass walkthrough Updated

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 17:42 (3369 days ago) @ Vortech

This looks good. Maybe a picture of the conflux when you mention that for the first time? I am sure most people will have played the story missions but maybe they loved pvp or didn't pay attention?

I'm fascinated by the fact that you referred to the warping as future and past. The group I learned vault of glass with always referred to it as Mars and Venus. I guess you know that after last night. It may have been me that named them, now that I think about it. Is the future and past designation something that was figured out or is it from a primary source in the game?

Primary source. You have precursor and descendant Vex. Your "mars" portal isn't mars, but the vault in the future, whereas your "Venus" is not venus but the vault in the past.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread