Speaking of clever Eris quotes… (Destiny)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, January 29, 2015, 23:44 (3374 days ago)

I had not heard this one before tonight. Was it always in there?

http://youtu.be/5sZDtcGm_eI

Speaking of clever Eris quotes…

by Zero @, Florida, Thursday, January 29, 2015, 23:48 (3374 days ago) @ Vortech

Oh yeah, it's defiantly a pretty rare, but funny, bit of dialogue though. Threw me for a loop the first time I heard it a few weeks ago.

In extreme defiance...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, January 30, 2015, 01:30 (3374 days ago) @ Zero

Oh yeah, it's defiantly a pretty rare, but funny, bit of dialogue though. Threw me for a loop the first time I heard it a few weeks ago.

I've never gotten it to play for me. I have no idea what the parameters are, but I've definitely given that strike more than enough runs to get it at least once...

In extreme defiance...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, January 30, 2015, 07:16 (3374 days ago) @ Korny

I've never gotten it to play for me. I have no idea what the parameters are, but I've definitely given that strike more than enough runs to get it at least once...

I have heard it exactly one time.

Never heard it myself

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, January 30, 2015, 09:53 (3374 days ago) @ Korny

…but CortanaVII was telling me about it. It played for her when we ran the Nightfall on Tuesday, but not for the other two in our party.

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Friday, January 30, 2015, 00:52 (3374 days ago) @ Vortech

I got that once, and I'm pretty sure the randy that stuck with me through the game was wondering why I was sitting there instead of joining him for a good couple of minutes. Falling over laughing? A good thing. Falling over laughing and hitting your head on an end table? Not so good.

Destiny adds another layer of realism

by Earendil, Friday, January 30, 2015, 10:04 (3374 days ago) @ Dagoonite

Falling over laughing and hitting your head on an end table? Not so good.

Now you must finish the strike with blood running down your face. Stay strong, Guardian.

Destiny adds another layer of realism

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Friday, January 30, 2015, 22:10 (3373 days ago) @ Earendil

Falling over laughing and hitting your head on an end table? Not so good.

Now you must finish the strike with blood running down your face. Stay strong, Guardian.

If you have a mic and you're playing a Titan, you must now talk like Rocky Balboa for the rest of the strike. Stay strong, Adrian.

by Warbow, Friday, January 30, 2015, 05:56 (3374 days ago) @ Vortech

Yes, always there. I heard it on my very first fun through.

New to me, that was great!

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, January 30, 2015, 06:46 (3374 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

Yes!

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Friday, January 30, 2015, 06:52 (3374 days ago) @ Vortech

I had not heard this one before tonight. Was it always in there?

http://youtu.be/5sZDtcGm_eI

HA! Glad someone finally captured and shared that, it's gotta be my favorite line in the game so far. :)

I heard it once very early in the DLC release, and never since.

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Friday, January 30, 2015, 07:05 (3374 days ago) @ Vortech

Heard it for the first time on Wednesday.

- CC

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread