Named weapons

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 10:53 (4046 days ago)

After reading the OXM article, I started thinking about those super awesome named weapons and how we will acquire them in the game. What if they were one of a kind weapons? Meaning, Destiny being a game that takes place online and not on your console, what if there is only one Thorn or one Pocket Infinity or one Super Good Advice for only one player to acquire in the entire game? That would definitely make those weapons feel more unique. And then, not only would they have a history to their name, but they would also have a history as to which players have carried that gun after it was discovered.

Maybe it's a weapon that you tear from the cold, dead hands of a Fallen Lord you just obliterated after what seemed like an eternity of combat. Let's call it Myth. You learn of Myth's history, and then you become the only player in the world of Destiny to be carrying that gun. All of the other players know it too. Maybe other players can earn the right to challenge you to a duel for the gun? Maybe it can be looted off of your body in multiplayer matches?

There do seem to be problems with these ruminations though. If anyone can challenge you to a duel, your whole story experience would be ruined by constant interruptions of players wanting your gun. Also, it might take away that feeling of "I can acquire whatever that-guy acquires in the game, as long as I become skilled enough." But I'm just speculating here, and I'm curious what you guys think about it.

Named weapons

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 10:59 (4046 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Personally I hope this is the case. I love the idea of single versions of guns/weapons. Instead of a 'dueling' mechanic though, what if you could loot rare guns off of dead opponents, but only in a regular matchmaking setting?

There of course would have to be safe guards to ensure people aren't losing favorite items willy-nilly. But I'm thinking something like whenever you go into matchmaking you can use a famous weapon, but by so doing you are intrinsically agreeing that if you lose, you might lose that weapon.

Whatever the end result is I hope there's a rare weapon called "Vera".

Named weapons

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 11:09 (4046 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

There of course would have to be safe guards to ensure people aren't losing favorite items willy-nilly. But I'm thinking something like whenever you go into matchmaking you can use a famous weapon, but by so doing you are intrinsically agreeing that if you lose, you might lose that weapon.

I was just thinking that after I posted. You can use your Sun of a Gun, but at the expense that it can be looted off of your dead body if another player defeats you. But I don't want to be scared to use my weapon in multiplayer that I worked so hard to attain. Maybe just avoid Multiplayer? But then it would feel like players were "hogging" the cool weapons to themselves. Maybe there is a sizable number of named weapons out there and Bungie will slowly let them loose in the game universe as the story progresses. My mind is racing all over the place with this right now.

Whatever the end result is I hope there's a rare weapon called "Vera".

There are just so many awesome opportunities for Firefly references in this game!

Named weapons

by yakaman, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 15:06 (4046 days ago) @ Mr Daax

I was just thinking that after I posted. You can use your Sun of a Gun, but at the expense that it can be looted off of your dead body if another player defeats you. But I don't want to be scared to use my weapon in multiplayer that I worked so hard to attain. Maybe just avoid Multiplayer? But then it would feel like players were "hogging" the cool weapons to themselves. Maybe there is a sizable number of named weapons out there and Bungie will slowly let them loose in the game universe as the story progresses. My mind is racing all over the place with this right now.

I think it's important to understand what "death" is within the game. If I die in "co-op" mode, do I just lay there with a hole in my chest? How am I resurrected? What do my friends see? Do I have to track back to them?

What about in "multi-player"...will it just be like a game of Halo where I can die and re-spawn 20 times? I like the idea of passing unique, mythological weapons around the game universe, but losing it in MP would be so easy. So how, then?

Think about the pressure if you had the one and only Thorn. People would be outright stalking you to put it up for a challenge. But Bungie seems to be trying to unite/unify/heal the online community, not drive it into a frenzy of envy and grief.

Still, it's fun to think about.

Repercussions

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 15:50 (4046 days ago) @ yakaman

Think about the pressure if you had the one and only Thorn. People would be outright stalking you to put it up for a challenge. But Bungie seems to be trying to unite/unify/heal the online community, not drive it into a frenzy of envy and grief.

Still, it's fun to think about.

I think your point about Bungie wanting to unite/unify the online community is a good observation. While making the high-value weapons "losable" would seriously raise the stakes of multiplayer combat, I don't think it'd be a good idea if they're trying to make the game inclusive and appealing to a wide audience.

When I started playing World of Warcraft (about 8 months after its initial launch), I was afraid that I'd lose all my awesome stuff when another player killed me. It took a bit of playing before I realized what the whole item-binding concept was about and how it worked. In many ways I was relieved, but there was definitely part of me that was sort of interested in the idea of permanent repercussions for losing a fight. However, after being "ganked" for the 100th time in Stranglethorn Vale I was quite happy with the mechanics as they were; my character would have been walking around in his loin cloth, armed only with a banana peel.

It's really difficult to imagine how they're going to implement these systems without knowing much about the game or the mechanics, but speculating is fun!

Repercussions

by yakaman, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 12:04 (4045 days ago) @ Beorn

When I started playing World of Warcraft (about 8 months after its initial launch), I was afraid that I'd lose all my awesome stuff when another player killed me. It took a bit of playing before I realized what the whole item-binding concept was about and how it worked. In many ways I was relieved, but there was definitely part of me that was sort of interested in the idea of permanent repercussions for losing a fight. However, after being "ganked" for the 100th time in Stranglethorn Vale I was quite happy with the mechanics as they were; my character would have been walking around in his loin cloth, armed only with a banana peel.

Tell me more about this. No, not about the loin cloth and banana peel. How does PvP encounter/fighting work in WoW? Have you played any other games that have a similar mechanic? I've never played anything like this, so I'd like to know more about it if only to help speculate on what Bungie might be thinking.

What is item-binding? Could that be altered to allow things to be "lose-able" but under more...controlled circumstances?

Repercussions

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 12:13 (4045 days ago) @ yakaman

Tell me more about this. No, not about the loin cloth and banana peel. How does PvP encounter/fighting work in WoW? Have you played any other games that have a similar mechanic? I've never played anything like this, so I'd like to know more about it if only to help speculate on what Bungie might be thinking.

What is item-binding? Could that be altered to allow things to be "lose-able" but under more...controlled circumstances?

You can flag yourself to participate in PvP in the open world, or not. When you die, items just remain on your corpse until you return and retrieve them...as far as I recall from when I played years ago.

Repercussions

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 14:11 (4045 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin

You can flag yourself to participate in PvP in the open world, or not. When you die, items just remain on your corpse until you return and retrieve them...as far as I recall from when I played years ago.

Right. In WoW you never lose items when you die. If you're killed, either by a monster or other player, your spirit appears at a somewhat nearby graveyard. You then run your spirit to your body and "revive". All of your gear is still yours, although everything takes damage that costs in-game currency to repair.

Item binding makes it so that once you have an item (rare weapon or equipment piece), you can't give or sell that item to other players in-game, effectively making you the permanent owner. If you want to get rid of the item, you can either destroy it or sell it to an NPC vendor for gold. Some items are bind-on-pickup, meaning that it's yours as soon as it's in your inventory. Other items are bind-on-equip, meaning that you can hold onto it, carry it around, and sell it to other players, just as long as you don't actually equip the item first.

I think these are fairly consistent mechanics for the MMORPG genre, but I could be wrong.

Named weapons

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 11:49 (4046 days ago) @ Mr Daax

I've seen some speculation that there may be a lot of customization for our weapons. The idea was that many of the guns would be modular, and there would be common and rare components for them. With enough variety in components, we could build a weapon that was unique to our character. Then we could give it a name.

All just speculation, but I think that would be fun.

NEW GAME

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 12:00 (4046 days ago) @ bluerunner
edited by Revenant1988, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 12:12

I've seen some speculation that there may be a lot of customization for our weapons. The idea was that many of the guns would be modular, and there would be common and rare components for them. With enough variety in components, we could build a weapon that was unique to our character. Then we could give it a name.

All just speculation, but I think that would be fun.

Name our weapons eh? Based on our unique characters and play style you don't say?

This gives me an idea: If a given DBOer were a gun in Destiny, what would that gun do?

I'll go first;

If Revenant1988 were a gun in Destiny, it would be a shotgun style weapon that shot a special type of ammunition that fired about 5 feet in front of the user before it inexplicably reversed direction and exploded in the user's face. For no raisen. I might also refer to it as the Wily Coyote..

EDIT: I'm now calling it the RevRifle.

What would the Bluerunner be?
Or the Nando?
Or the Bones gun (heh boner)?
Oh man, the Loftus rifle could kill you with math!
So many possibilities...

annnnnnnnnnnnnd go! :)

The Headshotgun

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 12:17 (4046 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Mine would be a shotgun that each pellet could get a headshot. It would emulate my normal panic mode of firing as many pistol/dmr shots as I can at once.

The Gr1m Elephant Gun

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 12:43 (4046 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Always tries to fire the same bullet twice. If anyone notices and the second bullet is pointed out as a re-fire, the gun then removes any evidence and denies ever firing this second bullet.

This gun also has racing stripes, and sounds like "Roll Tide" when it fires.

NEW GAME

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 12:50 (4046 days ago) @ Revenant1988

The Flashback: When an enemy is shot he is locked into watching a random flashback from your character's history. This leaves the enemy disoriented, confused, and slightly bored.

NEW GAME

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 13:00 (4046 days ago) @ bluerunner

The Flashback: When an enemy is shot he is locked into watching a random flashback from your character's history. This leaves the enemy disoriented, confused, and slightly bored.

That's perefect!

Mine would be "The CaneCutter". (Original, I know.) It would shoot cans of really cheap beer and if you got hit with one, you'd assume ownership of a house trailer and you'd talk with a slow, southern drawl for a few minutes.

- CC Ship it.

NEW GAME

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, March 21, 2013, 07:36 (4044 days ago) @ CaneCutter

Don't forget it's alternate fire mode that launches out a hand to touch the targets butt.

NEW GAME

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Thursday, March 21, 2013, 07:55 (4044 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Don't forget it's alternate fire mode that launches out a hand to touch the targets butt.

LOL Actually, it's a small mouth that takes a bite of butt and eats it.

- CC This is getting weird.

NEW GAME

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Thursday, March 21, 2013, 09:12 (4044 days ago) @ CaneCutter

LOL Actually, it's a small mouth that takes a bite of butt and eats it.

- CC This is getting weird.

Highly reminiscient of one of my favourite video game guns of all time: Armed and Dangerous's Landshark Gun.

-- Steve also liked their Topsy-Turvey grenade. It had a huge corkscrew on it, and was deployed by screwing it into the ground whereupon it reversed gravity around the user for a few seconds; while gravity was inverted, your character hung from the corkscrew's handlebars while enemies "fell" into the sky. When gravity reverted, the physics engine inflicted falling damage on enemies.

NEW GAME

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Thursday, March 21, 2013, 09:22 (4044 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

Highly reminiscient of one of my favourite video game guns of all time: Armed and Dangerous's Landshark Gun.

That was awesome! I've never seen that before so thanks for sharing!

- CC

NEW GAME

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 13:07 (4046 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Mine would be INFLICTION

After being killed by INFLICTION, a player will lose every shootout for the next 5 minutes in which they and the opposing player are using the same weapon. No matter how many bullets you put into their skull, if they are using the same weapon against you, THEY WILL WIN.

NOTE: I suck at DMR and BR shootouts

NEW GAME

by yakaman, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 15:09 (4046 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Mine would be INFLICTION

After being killed by INFLICTION, a player will lose every shootout for the next 5 minutes in which they and the opposing player are using the same weapon. No matter how many bullets you put into their skull, if they are using the same weapon against you, THEY WILL WIN.

NOTE: I suck at DMR and BR shootouts

That is perfect...wish I'd thought of it.

NEW GAME

by Wakko45, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 13:24 (4046 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I think mine would be called the Silent Night. I've always been into sniping and staying hidden so my idea for this gun would be a sniper that would be very quiet during Destiny's night time cycle reducing the chance that enemies would be able to trace the origin of the shot.

This is my rifle, this is my gun...

by Quirel, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 14:09 (4046 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Reflecting my incompetence at close-quarters battle and my inability to get headshots with a sniper rifle, my gun would be a bolt-action grenade launcher. With a lengthened barrel. And a scope. And a little laser pointer to direct the grenades.

It would be called "The Bravery of Being Out of Range."

If you get that reference without Google, I applaud your taste in music.

PARROT

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 15:12 (4046 days ago) @ Revenant1988

PARROT

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 00:28 (4045 days ago) @ uberfoop

NEW GAME

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 08:06 (4045 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Miss Piggy. Resembles a small flamethrower with lips instead of teeth. Semiautomatic. Fires incendiary rounds that leave a distinctive tracer of pink smoke. Although it has a short range, anything flammable on a target (e.g., capes) is likely to become engulfed in flames.

Although some complain that the gun is high maintenance, in the right hands it is a force to be reckoned with.

NEW GAME

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 10:15 (4045 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Paddywagon, a rifle that points many barrels behind the user launching, or whooshing, the user forward at an alarming rate.

NEW GAME

by Quirel, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 13:38 (4045 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Paddywagon, a rifle that points many barrels behind the user launching, or whooshing, the user forward at an alarming rate.

[image]

BTW

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, March 25, 2013, 08:50 (4040 days ago) @ Quirel

NEW GAME - how about these beauties

by yakaman, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 12:16 (4045 days ago) @ Revenant1988

A pair of handguns strapped to each hip:

The Narcogen
Blasts a spray of irrefutable logic and measured reasoning that leaves opponents disoriented and scrambling to google obscure Latin phrases. It suffers from terrible latency due to abominable internet connection.

The Cody Miller
Ridiculously fast, sleek, and formidable when used properly. However, sometimes goes off half-cocked and can only be shot from the hip.

And also:

The Yakaman
Entirely nondescript and easily over-looked. When fired, may not be noticed and likely will do little damage. Also referred to as "Tree-Falling-In-The-Woods".

No offense intended, gentlemen. ;)

NYMULIZOR

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 12:52 (4045 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Name our weapons eh? Based on our unique characters and play style you don't say?

Some shots may appear to come from another player and are unexpectedly accurate. Others leave a clear contrail back to the shooter and pepper the landscape. There is no way to tell which type a shot will be before pulling the trigger.

-- Steve thinks it'd be highly entertaining for bystanders.

NEW GAME - "The Bro-itzen"

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 16:37 (4045 days ago) @ Revenant1988

The Bro-itzen
• No matter how many shots fall on the target, it never kills. Leaving room for your bro's to come in and give you an assist.

NEW GAME

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 17:06 (4045 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Deadly Facet: Any killed enemy player that choses not to immediately respawn is treated to a semi-lengthy in-universe factoid narrated by me.

NEW GAME

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 18:03 (4045 days ago) @ Revenant1988

This gives me an idea: If a given DBOer were a gun in Destiny, what would that gun do?

Vay gun, type S, general-purpose model
Great at short range. Takes a while to respond sometimes. Classic and somewhat distinctive design and color scheme. It does stuff.

two questions

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, March 21, 2013, 07:35 (4044 days ago) @ General Vagueness

1.) Can it fall off the floor?

2.) Will it blend?

two questions

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, March 22, 2013, 16:22 (4043 days ago) @ Revenant1988

1.) Can it fall off the floor?

It can slide off the floor if it's slippery enough, or roll off if you can get it spinning right.

2.) Will it blend?

Yes, it will blend things.

got a few

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, March 21, 2013, 07:50 (4044 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Troll/3r:

Automatic SMG that shoots super heated rounds of a dangerous material known as "nandonium" that emits a distinctive "OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" sound upon impact of the target.

Sniper Rifle type 316:

On appearance alone it is nothing more than a standard sniper rifle, however when the wielder is anyone but SNIPE-316 the rifle's intergrated bio-metric theft system alerts the user that it is Snipe's rifle, and produces a waypoint on their HUD of his current location so they can give him his rifle back.

When fired, the target hears before they die a faint "Halo 2 foreverrr" echo.

The Texterminator:

A launcher type weapon that fires a cluster rocket that when detonated release a pack of attack corgis. The target is helpless against their cuteness and dies a slow terrible, yet adorable death.

got a few

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, March 21, 2013, 08:05 (4044 days ago) @ Revenant1988

The Texterminator:

A launcher type weapon that fires a cluster rocket that when detonated release a pack of attack corgis. The target is helpless against their cuteness and dies a slow terrible, yet adorable death.

Almost spilled my breakfast there

Can I have a sword? I feel like Destiny needs swords.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 18:11 (4046 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 19:05 (4046 days ago) @ Leviathan

I would be fairly surprised if Destiny didn't have some melee weapons.

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 19:24 (4046 days ago) @ Leviathan

After playing Tomb Raider, I really want a bow. Some super awesome futuristic bow.

Crossbows count?

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 20:42 (4045 days ago) @ Mr Daax
edited by Pyromancy, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 20:59

After playing Tomb Raider, I really want a bow. Some super awesome futuristic bow.

Do crossbows count? I have a very self-confident bet that we will see crossbow like weapons.

Lil' Shishka is loadin' up
[image]

I was just reading about The Spear of Destiny last night, how about some unwieldy spear action? :D

Crossbows count?

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 21:14 (4045 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Crossbows would also be awesome! I don't know about spears...perhaps an epic trident! We could call it Neptune's Fury. Obviously a melee weapon, but it also has a once a day secondary ability. It can kill all enemies in a certain radius by using the water in it's surroundings to effectively drown them.

Awesome, but extremely unlikely.

Can we not have any swords?

by Quirel, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 19:27 (4046 days ago) @ Leviathan

I'm getting tired of sci-fi franchises with swords. The only universe where it actually makes sense is Halo and Star Wars.

Of course, Destiny being science fiction with fantasy elements means that swords and melee weapons are guaranteed.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 20:18 (4046 days ago) @ Quirel

I'm getting tired of sci-fi franchises with swords. The only universe where it actually makes sense is Halo and Star Wars.

I ain't talking about no laser swords. I mean a real honest-to-goodness metal slab I can stab into people.

by Quirel, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 23:51 (4045 days ago) @ Leviathan

I ain't talking about no laser swords. I mean a real honest-to-goodness metal slab I can stab into people.

Like I said, the only universes where it makes sense is Halo and Star Wars BECAUSE those are magical laser swords that burn through just about everything. They even have the bonus of collapsing neatly into a pocket-sized block of metal when you don't need it.

That "Metal slab you can stab into people" is... obsolete. I'm not talking about machetes or K-Bars, but it's never a K-Bar. It's always a katana or some stupid 'Space Sword'. I'd like to see Bungie do something different for a change.

Also: First person swordplay is boring.

What about a gun that shoots swords?

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 00:00 (4045 days ago) @ Quirel

- No text -

Or a laser sword that shoots swords!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 00:05 (4045 days ago) @ Mr Daax

O_o

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 01:04 (4045 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Or...

by Pfhrogblast, Finland, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 01:07 (4045 days ago) @ Xenos

[image]

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 00:31 (4045 days ago) @ Leviathan

That would be pretty sweet. I've wanted something like this from Bungie since Halo CE. I really love first-person sword action. Especially with custom animations!

I want a sword called Joyeuse.

by zappy13, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 20:24 (4046 days ago) @ Leviathan

- No text -

Bungie: "We decided to BE DIRECT this time!"

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 20:40 (4046 days ago) @ zappy13

- No text -

Named weapons

by Wakko45, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 13:34 (4046 days ago) @ Mr Daax

I do love this idea in general. I love the idea of players being able to gain individual fame through in-game experiences. It's something I've always yearned for in games; being able to some how gain renown by being the first to accomplish a big challenge or by being the best (through hard work or great natural skill) at a certain aspect of the game. I'm not sure whether they'll do this with the names guns (fingers crossed though) but I hope they incorporate some system or feature that allows certain players to shine among Destiny's world.

How unique guns could work

by Pfhrogblast, Finland, Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 01:02 (4045 days ago) @ Mr Daax

How does this sound?

You loot a uniquely named weapon from a dead NPC. Let's call it SPnK Master. At this point the game has just generated it (or maybe added it to the game from a collection Bungie has designed) and it has no previous users (you can see a list of them on SPnK Master's stats page). You use it for a while and realise it's a bit shit, so you discard it.

Now the game can give SPnK Master to someone else somewhere as loot. (The change of scenery can be explained with gun gathering pirates or something.) Only now the gun is slightly upgraded and has the previous owner's name added to the list.

If the new owner now discards it for a better gun he'd rather use, SPnk Master goes back in to the wild and gets upgraded for the next user until someone finally decides to keep it. Gun trading could also boost the stats kinda like how traded Pokémon level up faster.

Gun stats could also have sorts of highscores like the most damage done with SPnK Master and the most loving owner it has had (how much use did it get) and other neat stuff.

Dammit. Now I wanna play this.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread