FOR MY RAID RUNNERS TONIGHT (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 30, 2015, 09:32 (3346 days ago)

Just letting you know that we will be doing VOG HM once and CE Normal once. This was the 2 that most people wanted to do. IF there are any people wanting to do more after this I am down for that. I really need 2 of each for 2 characters. Let me know what you guys think.

FOR MY RAID RUNNERS TONIGHT

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, January 30, 2015, 10:24 (3346 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Just letting you know that we will be doing VOG HM once and CE Normal once. This was the 2 that most people wanted to do. IF there are any people wanting to do more after this I am down for that. I really need 2 of each for 2 characters. Let me know what you guys think.

I am running VoG Hard on Xbox a little before your raids start, so I don't know if I could be there by your intended start time. Also, I don't need any more VoG on PS4 this week (not that I wouldn't do it - just that I'm not super interested in it) - but I would be up for a normal CE run. So -- if you guys run VoG and then have a slot for CE after that, I should be online by then and up for it.

Four Raids? How Many Players On Board?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, January 30, 2015, 10:31 (3346 days ago) @ TheeChaos

- No text -

Four Raids? How Many Players On Board?

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 30, 2015, 11:03 (3346 days ago) @ Morpheus

It is in the DBO Fireteam builder. Currently we have 4 Affirmations and 2 tentative players. Feel free to add yourself If nothing else you can take speedracers place for VOG since he does not need it/may not be able to make it.

Sounds good to me!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, January 30, 2015, 11:00 (3346 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I'm good to do Crota normal and VoG hard... I might be able to do more than that, depending on how quickly we get through the first two.

Worst case scenario, we could do a 2nd night later in the week to cleanup any raids we miss tonight.

Sounds good to me!

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 30, 2015, 11:05 (3346 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Definitely. I am usually only able to do Late raids like this on Friday and Saturday night. Hopefully I can get some drops. I will probably Run CE with my 30 Hunter because my Titan already has full set of Raid armor. Nonetheless if we cant finish all tonight I will set up another Fireteam builder for tomorrow night for whatever we missed.

Sound good?

That works

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, January 30, 2015, 11:17 (3346 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I can typically do any and every night of the week. I still need to do a lot of raids for the week. I've done several boss fights, but only 1 complete run (VoG normal).

I still need:

3 Crota runs (1 hard and 2 normal)

2 VoG runs (normal or hard).

If we can bang out 2 tonight and 2 later in the week, that would be great.

That works

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 30, 2015, 11:43 (3346 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Yea. I still need to do Weekly heroics and nightfalls for materials and coins. I will probably try and do a teamfinder if we cant find time to do them before reset.

FOR MY RAID RUNNERS TONIGHT

by ashes2ashes138, Atlanta, Friday, January 30, 2015, 11:35 (3346 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Starfoxchippy and I are both EST so it's a late start for us but we are definitely in for VoG and CE. I have to work tomorrow so more than two raids would be pushing it. But not counting the two tonight I still will need 2 VoG hard (come on fatebringer and mythoclast) and 1 CE normal (just Crota but I'll gladly do the whole thing) which I would definitely be up for the rest of the week.

Im there too

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 30, 2015, 11:43 (3346 days ago) @ ashes2ashes138

I really just want any weapons drop besides epilogue. But yea I am EST in North Carolina. It is late for me but I am off the weekends so its not that bad. During the week im usually out by 11 or midnight EST.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread