PS4 EST Players (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Friday, January 30, 2015, 11:49 (3346 days ago)
edited by TheeChaos, Friday, January 30, 2015, 11:53

Looking for people on EST that play 6 PM to midnight Time frames. Just want a group of people i can get to know and play with during this time. Raid Teams have been great( CruelLEGACY, Guardian 513, ashestoashes and the rest!!) just looking to find people to play with during the week at earlier times. Having a kid and working about 35 mins from home dont allow me to stay up too late.

PS4 EST Players

by marmot 1333 @, Friday, January 30, 2015, 12:33 (3346 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I'm CST and should have sporadic availabilty in the evenings the next few weeks--real life stuff and my graduate project defense are coming up.

Post your ideal times on the fireteambuilder and I'll sign up if I can make it.

PS4 EST Players

by telemachus, Friday, January 30, 2015, 12:41 (3346 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I think I may have added you but I'm CST. PSN:houndzilla.

I've been hurting for a raid group closer to my time zone.

PS4 EST Players

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, January 30, 2015, 12:47 (3346 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I'm usually on by around 9pm EST. If I were smart and responsible I would usually stop playing by midnight EST, but I am often dumb and stay up till 2-3am EST. (But you probably already knew all that)

PS4 EST Players

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, January 30, 2015, 12:54 (3346 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Use the fireteam builder.

I'll probably be doing VoG on normal on Thursdays at 9 EST. Then on hard when I'm ready, then on to Crota. My assumption is that if you were interested you would have joined the last several weeks, but you're always welcome.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread