Hey random, stop capturing A! (Destiny)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 10:01 (3374 days ago)

Also stop taking relics you can't defend

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 10:46 (3374 days ago) @ bluerunner

I hate it when someone runs off, and takes a relic when he's alone surrounded by enemies. He dies, they disrupt the probe. Thanks a lot, you just gave them free points.

You're a real american hero.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 12:16 (3374 days ago) @ bluerunner

No one has ever deserved it more.

Hey random, stop capturing A!

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 13:45 (3374 days ago) @ bluerunner

That was awesome. I wish other Guardian types could do something like that!

by Ensley1121, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 13:50 (3374 days ago) @ bluerunner

This is so awesome!

Ha.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 14:12 (3374 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 15:16 (3374 days ago) @ bluerunner

Epic, thanks for sharing. :)

I remember that. Best Destiny moment yet.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, February 01, 2015, 16:31 (3374 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 16:49 (3374 days ago) @ bluerunner

Something is broken when that's the result. Placement of A cap or of spawns needs to be fixed. It shouldn't be a matter of punishing well-meaning oblivious blueberries.

Not that I didn't guffaw heartily.

~m

+1

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 18:25 (3374 days ago) @ Malagate

- No text -

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 10:20 (3372 days ago) @ bluerunner

Hilarious, but also silly. There's a very easy way to attack both B and C from A on Shores of Time: Walk through the rotunda. I don't know why more people don't do this. Everyone hugs the outside, but the rotunda is an oft unguarded flanking maneuver around defenders at both locations.

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 13:22 (3372 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Hilarious, but also silly. There's a very easy way to attack both B and C from A on Shores of Time: Walk through the rotunda. I don't know why more people don't do this. Everyone hugs the outside, but the rotunda is an oft unguarded flanking maneuver around defenders at both locations.

Heh. I was trying that last night with a team that had totally locked down B and C (while my team was running around like chickens with no heads) - there was a pretty decent sniper on the platform behind B's heavy ammo who was covering the rotunda pretty completely. As long as I didn't come out of the room, I was fine - but how useful is that? :)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 13:28 (3372 days ago) @ Claude Errera

There's a perfect spot near A where you can line up the doorways and snipe someone over in that spot by B heavy. They usually don't look there.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread