Dat Platinum (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 18:46 (3374 days ago)

Finally managed to snag my first ever Platinum Trophy.

[image]

All I had needed was a few more Salvage captures. Managed to pull off this little doozy in the process:

[image]

Yep, I'm enjoying Monte Carlo quite a bit :)

Congrats!

by Velociraptor112, Places., Sunday, February 01, 2015, 20:16 (3374 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Question about that platinum stuff...

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 22:04 (3374 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Is that like Xbox achievements? Or is it acquiring every crucible/PvE medal in the game?

Question about that platinum stuff...

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 22:23 (3374 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Is that like Xbox achievements? Or is it acquiring every crucible/PvE medal in the game?

Trophies = Achievements

You get a platinum trophy once you get every other trophy in the main game. Typically, each DLC will also award a Platinum trophy if it has new trophies attached to it, and you complete those. It's a way of quickly seeing how many games/DLCs you've 100%-ed

Gotcha.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 22:26 (3374 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Congrats!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, February 02, 2015, 04:10 (3374 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Heh, my first Platinum was also at the mercy of Salvage, but was thankfully also in a memorable game that went well...

Also, The Monte Carlo with extended range is a monster in PvP...

Congrats!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, February 02, 2015, 06:10 (3374 days ago) @ Korny

I'm discovering that :) I don't have mine upgraded yet, and I already like it more than Suros Regime.

Congrats!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, February 02, 2015, 07:54 (3374 days ago) @ Korny

Heh, my first Platinum was also at the mercy of Salvage, but was thankfully also in a memorable game that went well...

My platinum is at the Mercy of "Fully level up a Warlock subclass".

Dat Platinum

by TheeChaos @, Monday, February 02, 2015, 06:01 (3374 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Congrats my friend. I was looking at them last night and they are Very Reasonable to get. Hardest one would be Flawless Raider. I need to get in a clan for the other one.

Dat Platinum

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 02, 2015, 08:14 (3374 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Congrats my friend. I was looking at them last night and they are Very Reasonable to get. Hardest one would be Flawless Raider. I need to get in a clan for the other one.

Make yourself at home already and join DestinyBungieOrg. :)

It doesn't preclude you from being in another clan, but since most of the regulars here are in it, it's pretty easy to get the trophy if you play with us.

Dat Platinum

by TheeChaos @, Monday, February 02, 2015, 08:31 (3374 days ago) @ Kermit

I joined. Will it display on my nameplate in destiny now?

Dat Platinum

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 02, 2015, 08:52 (3374 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I joined. Will it display on my nameplate in destiny now?

I think one of the admins has to approve you, but yes. Once you're approved, it's simple to set it on Bungie.net. Log in and choose groups, and then click the Set as PS4 Clan button.

Good job

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, February 02, 2015, 08:57 (3373 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I still need hunter mastery and flawless raider. Maybe after a few expansions we will all be so high level I'll get it accidentally on a VOG raid.

Good job

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 02, 2015, 10:06 (3373 days ago) @ Vortech

I still need hunter mastery and flawless raider. Maybe after a few expansions we will all be so high level I'll get it accidentally on a VOG raid.

That's my hope, too.

Congrats, CruelLegacy.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread