Gotta love LFG (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, February 01, 2015, 23:48 (3374 days ago)

I'm gonna go ahead and award myself the MVP medal for this one ;)

[image]

[image]

Maybe try letting the others shot at something? :p

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, February 02, 2015, 00:24 (3374 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Did your randoms talk about "pears" (and they didn't mean the fruit) the entire time nonstop while contributing almost nothing to the raid? If not then you got off darn easy. :)

This is what I like to see

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, February 02, 2015, 04:34 (3374 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Cruel standing on a pile of alien bodies, trying to find his teammates therein. :P

Their blood and tears sustain me.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, February 02, 2015, 06:25 (3374 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

Ha! You suck.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, February 02, 2015, 04:56 (3374 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Its a team game man... a TEAM game.
[image]

Tell that to my team ;)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, February 02, 2015, 06:25 (3374 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

It was actually a really fun run. The guys I was playing with we're all totally cool, friendly dudes. Just weren't very good at the raid yet. It was funny having the guy with no mic play the hero; everyone was cheering for me by the end.

* I lead the first team of 3 over the bridge. When the remaining 3 died on the other side, I took down both Ogres myself.

* At the deathsinger, everyone but me rushed in way too early and died before they could even hit her. So I went full-Rambo and took her down myself, then revived everyone.

* Nobody in the group knew how to use the sword but me, so I had to do it. I would dance every time I was ready for them to take down his shields.

Looking back, we really shouldn't have made it through. I just got lucky at the right times :)

Tell that to my team ;)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Monday, February 02, 2015, 06:40 (3373 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

* Nobody in the group knew how to use the sword but me, so I had to do it. I would dance every time I was ready for them to take down his shields.

I love this image :p

-Disciple

Gotta love LFG

by petetheduck, Monday, February 02, 2015, 06:37 (3373 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I'm gonna go ahead and award myself the MVP medal for this one ;)

I have been using LFG pretty regularly for Nightfalls and Raids, but didn't LFG at all this week. It was nice. I even did the Weekly solo on one of my characters. I haven't done one of those solo in a long time.

I also didn't get any Crota loot at all.

Gotta love LFG

by TheeChaos @, Monday, February 02, 2015, 08:29 (3373 days ago) @ petetheduck

You actually have to do Crotas end to get the Raid gear.....

Or were you just refering to new Dark Below DLC items.

Gotta love LFG

by petetheduck, Monday, February 02, 2015, 09:49 (3373 days ago) @ TheeChaos

You actually have to do Crotas end to get the Raid gear.....

Or were you just refering to new Dark Below DLC items.

Yeah, I would've just said that I didn't do Crota's End at all except that I did--I spent an hour and a half or so on the hard mode Crota battle, but we were unsuccessful, so I didn't any Crota loot at all.

I tend to be confusing.

Gotta love LFG

by TheeChaos @, Monday, February 02, 2015, 10:08 (3373 days ago) @ petetheduck

I am just giving you a hard time because you didnt go to lunch with me.

I Love LFG, Too.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, February 02, 2015, 07:21 (3373 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I wish there was a link I could show of random idiots saying they've done the Vault of Glass a hundred times, and then "I've never done this part before", but there isn't really a way to keep that on record. Here's one. This is when no one wanted to help me do Xyor again, so I had to kill her by myself.

This is another one. Check out the K/D.

[image]

No, that was not Crucible. That was a Strike.

Not sure how this happened....

Up on Mars.

This one I enjoyed.

You gotta take the bad with the good. I mean, the really bad.

I Love LFG, Too.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, February 02, 2015, 11:21 (3373 days ago) @ Morpheus

This is another one. Check out the K/D.

No, that was not Crucible. That was a Strike.

One of them was a 26, so that probably didn't help. But really, if you're that far under-leveled you should just hide. Well, everyone spends 90% of a Nightfall strike hiding - I mean hide permanently!

The other one was a 30 though and actually did worse. So, um, yeah...

I don't think they were that at the time

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, February 02, 2015, 11:35 (3373 days ago) @ stabbim

I mean, I don't think a 26 can even enter Nightfall

I don't think they were that at the time

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, February 02, 2015, 12:18 (3373 days ago) @ ZackDark

Good point. Maybe that person just threw some armor on at the end that they were trying to level.

That's quite a good idea

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, February 02, 2015, 12:19 (3373 days ago) @ stabbim

I always forget you can do that

That's quite a good idea

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, February 02, 2015, 12:47 (3373 days ago) @ ZackDark

I remember, just in time to see the popup telling me it's too late.

I Love LFG, Too.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, February 06, 2015, 21:07 (3369 days ago) @ Morpheus

Not sure how this happened....

Oh, now I remember. I went through like normal, then switched at the end. Forgot about that. I should do that more often!

Gotta love LFG

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 02, 2015, 08:40 (3373 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I've actually had pretty decent luck with LFG. My first hard mode VoG was through LFG.

Last night, on a whim, I accepted a game invitation in the tower. Before I knew it, I was at the vault door facing the gatekeeper. OMG. I was having mic trouble last night, and I don't know how you do it, Cruel. It was crazy making! No coordination, just six people running around like headless chickens over and over. They kept talking about oracles, and I was like, what oracles? It's been a long time since I've seen one spawn in the present.

I finally gave up.

Gotta love LFG

by telemachus, Monday, February 02, 2015, 08:44 (3373 days ago) @ Kermit

I could be wrong, but I believe in HM VOG an oracle can spawn above the Vex gate if the away team takes too long to retrieve the relic at the gatekeeper portion of the fight.

Gotta love LFG

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 02, 2015, 08:58 (3373 days ago) @ telemachus

I could be wrong, but I believe in HM VOG an oracle can spawn above the Vex gate if the away team takes too long to retrieve the relic at the gatekeeper portion of the fight.

I think it shows up if you lose the sync plate after the past or future gatekeeper is killed. These people weren't playing on hard mode. Let's just say they need lots of practice before they tackle that.

It didn't help that I experienced this shortly after our run, which was smooth as butter, except that part when I forgot how to do the jumping puzzle.

Gotta love LFG

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, February 02, 2015, 08:59 (3373 days ago) @ telemachus

The oracle spawn is caused by the Vex taking the sync plate that is holding the portal open.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread