Crota Hard 4 up (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, February 02, 2015, 22:43 (3373 days ago)

Here it is:

http://youtu.be/Lu22zUai04k

Cyber in the top left, ashes in top right, me in bottom left, and cruel in bottom right. This is a cool way to see all the jobs in the fight, and how they interact.

Neat!

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, February 02, 2015, 23:31 (3373 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Crota Hard 4 up - Nice work!

by DreadPirateWes, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 03:14 (3373 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Good Job.

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 04:29 (3373 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Now you guys just need to get me through it! I am going to make a fireteam builder event for raids friday night/ saturday morning. I really want to do Crotas End HM at least once this weekend as well as the others.

Crota Hard 4 up

by telemachus, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 05:16 (3373 days ago) @ Cody Miller

That was a great watch, I've been reading up on all the various HM strategies. I had a hard time piecing all the parts together via single POV video and text descriptions.

Question about staying on the lip

by Monochron, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 06:50 (3373 days ago) @ Cody Miller

We tried standing up on the lip to take out the Swordbearing and Crota on our last regular mode run and would constantly get killed by Thrall glitching through the force field or just reaching through and hitting us. Did you have to do anything to prevent that? Maybe our timing was just off?

by DocOctavius, Orlando Florida, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 06:57 (3372 days ago) @ Monochron

I've been hit through there. Gotta stay on the edge of the lip

by Monochron, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 07:03 (3372 days ago) @ DocOctavius

Yeah, we had multiple runs where they would just walk through the barrier though. We gave up on that strategy because it was just too common.

It looks like the guys in that video weren't always on the edge, but maybe I missed it.

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 07:03 (3372 days ago) @ Monochron

My team runs indoors after the ogres to clear out Thralls, and our Swordsman does the same between the first and second sword.

by Monochron, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 09:18 (3372 days ago) @ someotherguy

My team runs indoors after the ogres to clear out Thralls, and our Swordsman does the same between the first and second sword.

Hhm, that sounds like a good idea. As long as the swordsman finishes up before teh Swordbearer is down you shouldn't lose any time.

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 06:18 (3372 days ago) @ Monochron

While he's/you're all in there, if you ADS at the Swordbearer and shoot at him (or rather, shoot the glass while aiming at him) we've found he'll often walk down underneath the ledge, where he can't hide from you.

Doesn't always work, but helps take another frustrating element out of it.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 07:43 (3372 days ago) @ Monochron

We tried standing up on the lip to take out the Swordbearing and Crota on our last regular mode run and would constantly get killed by Thrall glitching through the force field or just reaching through and hitting us. Did you have to do anything to prevent that? Maybe our timing was just off?

Kill thralls that make their way inside.

Crota Hard 4 up

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 10:39 (3372 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Thanks for putting this together! Posted it over at DestinyRaider.net.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread