Everyone point and laugh at CruelLEGACEY (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 09:04 (3373 days ago)

As you may remember, I've had bad luck with Nightfall payouts for the past 3 weeks. I was hoping this week would be different, but...

[image]

I solo'd my way to the very end of the strike, then the other 2 guys joined. Killvaine died instantly, got revived, died again, got revived again, fired 1 rocket at the boss to score the kill, and boom: Gjallarhorn.

I know in my head that the rewards are completely random. Even so, my jaw dropped at the sheer injustice of it ;)

Just more proof

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 09:29 (3373 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

If you want a Gjajajajlalalalahorn, just join someone else who is almost done soloing nightfall. It's a guaranteed drop.

I feel you bro

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 10:06 (3373 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I know this guy, everytime we do VOG HM together he gets a Vex. even if he already has like 5 and his weapon slots are filled. Its crazy! and very irritating... oh wait thats YOU!!!!!!

hahaha where you might not do good at Nightfall drops you are getting more than enough love from Atheon

Lol

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 10:12 (3373 days ago) @ TheeChaos

- No text -

Nightfall #2 results...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 13:28 (3372 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Completed my 2nd Nightfall of the week. The 2 other guys in my fireteam got a Monte Carlo and a Mida Multi Tool. I got... 10 strange coins. I swear to god, I'm not making this up. That's 11 Nightfalls in a row without getting anything decent lol

Nightfall #2 results...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 13:33 (3372 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Completed my 2nd Nightfall of the week. The 2 other guys in my fireteam got a Monte Carlo and a Mida Multi Tool. I got... 10 strange coins. I swear to god, I'm not making this up. That's 11 Nightfalls in a row without getting anything decent lol

Bless your heart. Maybe you can make a little fort out of your Vex Mythoclasts and hide yourself away from this cruel, cruel world.

;-)

Nightfall #2 results...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 13:35 (3372 days ago) @ Kermit

Bless your heart. Maybe you can make a little fort out of your Vex Mythoclasts and hide yourself away from this cruel, cruel world.

;-)

Lol... That would be great, except I've shared all but 3 of them (I can hear Speedracer slamming his hand on the table right now ;p).

Nightfall #2 results...

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 13:41 (3372 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Well at least you can turn those coins in for heavy ammo synths..... Oh wait.

Nightfall #2 results...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 18:59 (3372 days ago) @ red robber

Or the Galohurns that Xur's selling this week.

Nightfall #2 results...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 19:55 (3372 days ago) @ Morpheus

Or the Galohurns that Xur's selling this week.

If Xur sells Gjallarhorn this week, I'll be a very happy boy. I need to buy 2 more for my alts.

Not as happy as me

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 23:34 (3372 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

If Xur sells Gjallarhorn this week, I'll be a very happy boy. I need to buy 2 more for my alts.

At least you have one to start with! If Xûr sells Gjallarhorn this week, it will be my first ever.

Got Thunderlord today from a Nightfall on my Hunter, but apart from the novelty of it, I'm not particularly interested in it. Gjallarhorn, though…

Not as happy as me

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 23:43 (3372 days ago) @ Beorn

Got Thunderlord today from a Nightfall on my Hunter, but apart from the novelty of it, I'm not particularly interested in it.

1. Get lightning rounds.
2. Select Field Scout.
3. Get to a boss in a strike with arc burn
4. Hold trigger until dead.

On Arc burn I don't think there's a faster way to kill a boss.

Maybe so

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 00:51 (3372 days ago) @ Cody Miller

On Arc burn I don't think there's a faster way to kill a boss.

Maybe so, but Gjallarhorn seems to get the job done every time, no matter what burn is on (if any).

Very little of my game time is spent with burns active.

I'm not up to 11...

by slycrel ⌂, Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 09:18 (3372 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

... but I'm definitely up to 8. I got a legendary engram (shotgun -- ha!), 10 ascendant shards and 11 strange coins this week. To be fair I did get a legendary chest and gloves reward from the 3 weeklies, but those are non-starters for all 3 of my characters at this point.

Everyone point and laugh at CruelLEGACEY

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 23:16 (3372 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I know in my head that the rewards are completely random. Even so, my jaw dropped at the sheer injustice of it ;)

Even though I got no exotics, I got a shit ton of legendaries. I got one on each nightfall PLUS one on each heroic from an engram. I got a very good void fusion rifle that will replace my calming in the Vault of Glass (Purifier VIII), and a bunch of scout and pulse rifles. Some of them I'd use. But not the pulse rifles… :-/

If it makes you feel better

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 06:01 (3372 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I got my 8th Dragon's Breath today. EIGHT!

This Oughta Piss You Guys Off.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, February 06, 2015, 21:19 (3369 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

http://xboxdvr.com/Morpheus414/9b9bf45a-a617-4047-a915-17c0dfd666fb

Not too much, though--this is my 3rd Patience and Time. I quickly decided to dismantle the thing. What the hell's my Titan gonna do with it?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread