Crota Hard Mode live stream tonight (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 18:14 (3377 days ago)

The DBO PS4 crew will be running Crota hard mode tonight. We won't be setting any world records, but we do seem to have a pretty good handle on the raid overall. I'll be livestreaming on my channel if anyone wants to watch.

twitch.tv/cruellegacey

If anyone else in the group wants to broadcast the raid as well, maybe post a link to your channel below?

DRINKING GAME

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 19:12 (3377 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

twitch.tv/cruellegacey

Take a drink when:

-Cody Dies
-CruelLegacy Dances
-The sword disappears before it should
-Anybody in the group gets an exotic or the group gets a chest
-After completion of each segment

I'll be smashed before we cross the bridge :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 19:29 (3377 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Crota Hard Mode live stream tonight

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 22:52 (3377 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Well I used it to see you found someone to fill in for me. Really sorry to everyone I was so late.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, February 05, 2015, 03:24 (3377 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by Korny, Thursday, February 05, 2015, 04:13

Apologies to Vortech for stealing his spot (trust me, they had to beg and plead* to drag me away from Dying Light), but I was fortunately able to grab the Fang of Crota, the ship, and a Crux... Though it will be a while before I upgrade the Eidolon Ally...

It was fun. I had no idea that you were streaming. Now our failures in the Abyss are even more embarrassing...

*well, they asked once...

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, February 05, 2015, 08:34 (3376 days ago) @ Korny

Please. No apologies are needed. I felt terrible about being as late as I was.

I only started watching you guys and joined the party when you got the bridge so I missed all the trouble with the lantern section.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, February 05, 2015, 09:35 (3376 days ago) @ Korny

Apologies to Vortech for stealing his spot (trust me, they had to beg and plead* to drag me away from Dying Light), but I was fortunately able to grab the Fang of Crota, the ship, and a Crux... Though it will be a while before I upgrade the Eidolon Ally...

It was fun. I had no idea that you were streaming. Now our failures in the Abyss are even more embarrassing...

*well, they asked once...

Our failures in the Abyss were washed away by our epic first-try victory over Crota.

And to Cody: my comments about not being able to run it every week were conditional: IF we kept getting screwed by bugs and weirdness. No bugs, no problem :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread