Update's up... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, February 05, 2015, 14:00 (3376 days ago)

wayyyyy behind...but the Monty mention was not in the thread

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, February 05, 2015, 14:12 (3376 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Honestly, I still don't see the other thread...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, February 05, 2015, 14:19 (3376 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

- No text -

This thread is confusing me...

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, February 05, 2015, 14:21 (3376 days ago) @ Korny

Are you talking about the sandbox update or the weekly update? The monty tribute was in the weekly update.

Whoops

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, February 05, 2015, 14:30 (3376 days ago) @ iconicbanana

You are right, the other thread just mentioned the Sandbox, not the weekly. I guess cause I read the weekly and it linked to the sandbox I thought of them as one and the same......don't write responses while at work dumb dumb.

local too

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, February 05, 2015, 14:54 (3376 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Update's up...

by Penthesilean, Thursday, February 05, 2015, 16:14 (3376 days ago) @ Korny

I feel single-handedly responsible for that 1% shotgun use in PvE.

Ever since getting listless with the game over lack of goals, I decided to pursue Grimoire points. After maxing out fusion rifle kills, I've moved over to pretty much exclusively using shotguns for the last couple of weeks or so. Even in the most absurd of situations.

I wonder how different Universal Remote and Two to the Morgue are going to feel now. I almost would have preferred more range and a tighter spread rather than a massive damage boost.

Update's up...

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, February 06, 2015, 10:00 (3376 days ago) @ Penthesilean

I feel single-handedly responsible for that 1% shotgun use in PvE.

Ever since getting listless with the game over lack of goals, I decided to pursue Grimoire points. After maxing out fusion rifle kills, I've moved over to pretty much exclusively using shotguns for the last couple of weeks or so. Even in the most absurd of situations.

I wonder how different Universal Remote and Two to the Morgue are going to feel now. I almost would have preferred more range and a tighter spread rather than a massive damage boost.

I feel like it would be more helpful for the higher tiered badies to not one shot you with their melee moves. I like to dance with my enemies before I shoot them in the face.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread